10.

READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END, NO MATTER WHAT.

The sight was horrifying.

Leo's voice went an octave low and angry. "Take her back to her room, Alessandro."

"No." I lightly pushed Alessandro, "Wow, it's a finger."

Yes, a damn finger.

"Why would someone send her a finger?" Marco questioned to no one in particular.

"Leonardo, get this thing out of my damn house!" Aunt Kathy said, horrified.

I raised a brow. "Your house?"

She looked at me. "Yes. It's my house."

I made a 'wow' face with my lips jutting upwards.

"Yeah? then pick this up by yourself." I grinned.

Leo grabbed my hand pulled me to his side away from that finger which started to stink.

"Wait," I quickly moved closer to the finger, "Yuck." I made a gagging sound.

"Allegra, don't touch it. Might be infected," Alexander added quickly. I nodded and tried to take that small white thing attached to the finger.

"What are you doing Allegra, get back here!" This time it was Antonio; his voice held rage.

"Coming, tony." I quickly grabbed that white thing which just so happens to be a piece of paper.

I started to unfold it, "Whoever did this; is a genius."

Insert the sarcasm.

That small piece of paper just so happens to be a big one with few lines scribbled on it.

"Sandro, the person is a genius like you!" I grinned at him, to which he passed me a glare.

"Phew, that dude is sick!"

When the paper was fully unfolded I started to read it.

"Dear Valentino. Wow, he got some etiquettes." Sparing me a glare, Matteo snatched the paper out of my hand.

"Hey." I protested. Marco shushed me, "I hope you have gotten my present, Even though it was my birthday. Anyway, keep waiting for more presents. And Allegra, I hope we meet soon. You guys can't keep her from me."

"Damn, he looks like my secret admirer." Leo did not even wait for my reply and walked away after motioning me and my brothers to follow him.

Oh well.

I walked past the other family members and stopped by Aunt Kathy.

"I hope you'll clean that up!" I smirked and ran past my brothers.

I stopped at the top of the stairs, waiting for my brothers to take me wherever we have, to go.

Marco ushered me to follow him.

"You and Alessandro are behaving nice." Marco spared me a glance.

"I mean, of course, I don't mind. It's just creepy, that's all. Keep behaving nice and, I'll maybe reward you guys with a treat." And just like that, I ran towards Leo, who was waiting for us at the very end, Marco hot on my tail.

"Leo," I yelled his name while laughing and hid behind him.

"Sandro, Allegra said she'll give us a treat if we keep behaving nice. You get what she means." Sandro looked at me with a thunderous look in his eyes, similar to Marco's.

"I was joking. Ahh," I quickly pushed Leo in front of me when I saw them advancing.

"Boys, get inside the office."