Choose wisely!

I watched the heroes go from my room to a class room threw the door. Once they were inside, I decided to immediately lock the door behind them. Their break wasn't over yet and yet I decided to interact with them.

Me: Ohh Kacchan how do you like it so far?

Bakugo: Fuck off.

Me: Is this how you should talk to me?

Momo: Bakugo shut up! He could kill us all any second if he wanted too!

Iida: I must agree. In order not to endanger our life more than it already is I need to ask you to refrain yourself and mind your language.

Me: You heard them Dandelion!

Bakugo: The fuck did you just call me?

Me: Angry ass Pomeranian?

Bakugo: Just wait till I get to you and have your fucking head ripped off.

Me: I welcome you to come after me. BUT there are more important things to do, for example getting out of here alive?

Tsu: Why are you doing this?

Me: Perhaps making a point to the heroes or the society or the most logical explanation, my own fun.

Todoroki: There is more to it isn't it?

Me: Perhaps but why bother you all with my stories when you can simply ask Kacchan about it.

Kirishima: Bro, if you let us out we won't tell anyone about it!

Me: Okay. Whoever want's too leave shall have the opportunity to do so.

You really think I would let you guys leave that easily?

HAHAHAHAHA

You fools!!!

No one would do that! And I mean no one!

Why should I risk and trust in your words?

Doesn't make much sense if you ask me!!!

Well this makes it easier for me!

I quickly began typing on my keyboard and made the door behind the chalk board open. It was a hidden door and it was a trap but seeing as how eager they were to die, I decided to open the door immediately and let them chose between immediate death or a slow one with hope.

Me: Behind the chalk board is a doorway. I just opened it. It is your call to make if you guys want to trust in my words and go through it or not.

After that I cut the connection between us and watched them on my PC.

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I was laughing frantically. No one could hear me and I couldn't help but laugh out loud. It was way too funny for me.

Me: I can't believe you would believe me just like that!!!

This is ridiculous!

Since when do heroes believe in what a villain says especially when he can kill them and has their lives at his mercy?

Not only that but every single room was designed so that you could also get out just by using your brain!!!

I built them in a way a quirkless kid could get out!

In here the rules of the quirkless people obey!

And here is the second lesson for today!

Never trust someone's words!

If the reward seems too sweet than there is always a trap there.