Red lights

A/N; FINALLY WATTPAD LOGGED ME OUT FOR A FEW DAYS AND WAS LITERALLY BEING AN ASS BUT YEAH I'M BACK.

-OH AND THIS CHAPTER HAS SMUT GWFWUWHWB U ALL DON'T KNWO ME BYE-

-I PUT A WARNING BEFORE THE PART STARTS SO DON'T WORRY

-

They don't even know who was mad at the other by now, but they just have been ignoring each other for almost 5 days now and the tension between them was real, that the other boys feared to be near them. Jeongin didn't even let Suri stay with him in his room, knowing that the girl will end up either crying or cursing Hyunjin all night and for him, and the other boys too, they took the whole situation way too far. They could've ended everything the moment they fought, but Hyunjin dumb-ass thought that making Suri jealous would fix everything, but no the girl only took it way too far, annoying him even more, causing him to go as far as texting the makeup artist girl and Suri didn't even say a word, and maybe that's what scared the boys the most.

It was another night, a silent night. The two of them not daring to say a word to each other. Suri had her back facing Hyunjin, both of them sleeping on different beds like they've been for the past 5 days. Hyunji's attention turned to his phone when he heard it ringing, letting out a groan at that makeup artist girl contact's name, throwing his phone away, before glancint at Suri. He wasn't sure if she was even sleeping or just ignoring him like always and he just sighed knowing that he can't change it anyway. Well, he can, but he chose not to.

He was finally about to actually fall asleep when he heard a small whimper coming from the girl's direction, he stayed still for a second, before jumping up when he heard her whimpers getting louder as she kept tossing and turning around and not a second later, the girl jumped from her laying state, gasping for air, as if she was suffocating underwater.

"Hey, hey- Are you okay?" Hyunjin found himself beside her, holding her shaking body between his arms,trying to calm her down, as he caressed her hair softly. "Its okay, its okay." He mumbled, his lips brushing against her ears, sighing in relief when he felt her calm down. They pulled away, awkwardly, this being their first ever skin contact in days.

"Sorry." Suri mumbled and he only shook his head, putting his hand on hers softly.

"Bad dream?" Suri nodded her head at the guy, before pulling her hand away, causing him to frown down at her. "Do you need water?" He asked once again, feeling bad about how things turned between them. Suri shook her head, before getting up, Hyunjin following her immediately causing her to stop with him right behind her, standing in the middle of the room silently.

"You know that I don't have any feelings for Han anymore." Suri mumbled and Hyunjin was glad that he was able to hear her. "Right?"

"Su-"

"I mean, you're right I shouldn't just be around him all the time, for him too not only for us, but I promise you Hyunjin, I didn't even know that he still liked me. I thought we closed that chapter of our life completely and I didn't notice that Han could possibly still have feelings for me. I als-"

"Okay, can you calm down. Please?" Hyunjin turned the girl around, wrapping his arms around her, causing her to wrap hers around his waist, holding into him tightly, while her head buried itself in his chest. "I know you don't have feelings for Jisung, and I trust you. It's just- I got so worried about you that day and I kept calling you and then you came back home with him- I just don't know what came over me that day."

"I know and I shouldn't have done that- I'm sorry for making you feel this way." Her grip only tightened around him, causing him to lightly kiss the top of her head. "You're not breaking up with me, rigth?"