𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

001. 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙉𝙀
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

blair messina is a twenty one year old girl that was currently working double shift at a small diner called 'besos' located in a small town in florida.

she lived on her own in a small two bedroom home with her cats, luna and stella.

her parents moved to california for work, or that's what they told blair at least.

blair sighed as she fixed her hair in the bathroom mirror. she walked to the door and went back to work again.

"messina table two needs a glass of water." her manager told her.

"on it." she told him before grabbing a cup from the kitchen and filling it with water.

she headed towards table two and handed them their water.

"thank you miss." the lady smiled sweetly before blair smiled back and walked back to the front cashier, waiting for another customer to walk in.

as blair was about to go back to the worker's locker room the front door opened, revealing two guys walking in.

there was a brunette man with a beard and mustache, wearing black jeans and a pink hoodie along with a hat.

there was a taller guy beside him which caught blair's attention.

his hair was dirty blond and he had the brightest green eyes. his hair somehow perfectly framed his face but also looked messy at the same time. he wore khaki dickie's pants and a gorillaz shirt, along with some rings and necklaces.

blair's eyes wandered off to his hands and noticed his nails were painted black, his right arm with a few bracelets. blair looked back at his face and noticed he had earrings as well.

he was gorgeous.

"table for two please." the brunette smiled kindly.

"yeah, right this way." she smiled back and grabbed two menus before leading them to a booth.

"thanks."

"would you like to start ordering some drinks?" blair asked them and took her notepad out to write out their order.

"i'll take a coke please," the brunette looked up at blair. "what about you?"

"oh- i'll take a coke as well please." the blond said, not bothering to lookup from his phone.

blair wrote down their order and nodded before heading back to get their drinks.

"two cokes please." she told one of the workers in the kitchen.

"got it!" one of them answered before handing her two cokes.

she walked back to table four and handed the two young men their drinks.

"thank you. we're ready to order now."

"great, what can i get for you two?" she looked at both of them.

"i'll get the medium rare steak with fries." the brunette ordered and blair wrote it down.

"and for you?" she asked, looking at the blond now.

he looked up from his phone and looked up at blair.

his eyes widened slightly but when he remembered he had to order he looked back down at the menu. "i'll take the crazy spicy skillet please."

as she wrote down her order she remembered it was one of the spiciest things they had on the menu.

"are you sure you can take it?" blair looked down at him.

the blond's head shot up immediately, his cheeks a light pink.

"the heat i mean." blair corrected herself with the cockiest smirk ever.

"uh- yeah, hope so." he cleared his throat awkwardly.

"let's hope you can," blair told him before going back into topic. "your order will be done in a few minutes."

"yeah, thanks," the shorter guy told her before she left back to the kitchen before he looked back at his friend. "dude did that just happen?!"

"what did, her getting our order?"

his friend scoffed. "you know what i mean man."

"i don't know what you mean nick." the blond glared.

"so you don't think she's cute?"

"not at all."

"fine then, i'll ask for her number myself." nick smiled cockily, knowing his best friend had thought the waitress was cute.

"okay fine, she's pretty but i've seen a lot of pretty girls before."

nick snickered at his friend as blair walked towards them with their food.

"one medium rare steak with fries for you and one crazy spicy skillet for you." blair smiled at them as she placed their food down in front of them.

"thank you," nick begun but stopped, not knowing her name.

"it's blair." she smiled politely.

"thank you blair."

blair smiled one last time before leaving.

"nick what the fuck?" his best friend whisper-shouted at him.

"what? i just asked for her name so you can know it now."

clay rolled his eyes before beginning to eat.

"dude you should try the fr-" nick started but stopped when he noticed his friend had watery eyes. "you okay dude? it's not a big deal i just got her name that's all, no need to be a baby about."

"no dumbass, this is spicy!"

"oh! what do you want me to do, pray for you?"

clay started coughing so he got his soda and drank out of it.

blair was helping another customer nearby and noticed clay wasn't able to eat spicy food. she went to the kitchen and grabbed a cup of milk before passing by their table and setting it down in front of clay.

"told you you couldn't take it," blair smirked down at him. "the heat i mean."

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

🗒 ❛ AUTHORS NOTE ༉‧₊˚✧
9/13/21
FIRST CHAPTER IS OUT !!
this isn't published on the same day i started writing the book but it was posted officially and that's what matters !!