The past is past

3rd POV:

The teachers including Inko couldn't believe what they just saw. Nobody directly killed someone for the first time in the whole game. Until now they died because of traps but this time it was different. Not only that but Bakugo also killed someone because he was careless.

Aizawa: This stupid hot-headed Pomeranian!

Vlad King: Did your student just explode?

Aizawa: *Sigh* Don't mention it.

Vlad King: Is he always like that.

All Might: Unfortunately yes.

Inko: Looks like he didn't change one bit.

Midnight: Does it mean he was always like this?

Inko: Yes.

Aizawa: *Sigh* Why did I get the problem children?

Recovery Girl: Because they have a lot of potential as you say it and you are the only one that can deal with them.

Mic: She has a point there!

Nezu: Now I have a question after seeing all this. Did you ever support his dream of being a hero?

That was something no one dared to ask. No one even through about that possibility at all. They all thought since she seemed like a loving mother that she would of course support her son. However, this was a fact that Nezu for a fact knew was not true at all.

After hearing the mother talk about his past, he couldn't help but pick up how little the mother actually knew about him. He was a spending and a good son in the past indeed but he never told his mother about the bullying or how he felt.

Hound Dog: Why are you asking this?

Nezu: Just curious.

Inko: I... I am sorry. That was all I could say.

There it was. The reason Izuku could simply abandoned his mother. It was the trust and the fate that she has in him. This was something the heroes quickly realized after she said this. The mother herself knew her mistake but she wasn't aware that she too created such a frightening villain.

Detective: We still don't know where they are and the time is running out. At this rate he will get way with this.

Endeavor: No, I'll find him even if that means hunting him down myself.

Snipe: It's not like there is a way to communicate with Nobody.

The hero stated a rather obvious fact. However, this fact wasn't soo obvious for a person in the room.

Nezu: Why not? He is giving us half an hour time to think and for them to relax why not use the next time and start an official interview with the hyaenas outside?

Aizawa: You are not really planning to just go out, are you?

Nezu: Nope.

Recovery Girl: For protocol I think this is a bad idea.

Midnight: We should trust her feeling she was never wrong.

Cementoss: Do we have any other options though? Time is running out and all we have is his personal information which led us too nowhere.

Thirteen: It is worth a try.

Power Loader: He knows how to hack or he wouldn't have managed to just hijack the media stream and defending it too. Like seriously! The kid has talented.

Hound Dog: This might not be the best time for this but I agree. If people only gave him a little more attention than he would have become a splendid Support Engineer.

Inko: I am sorry. . . i still can't believe that he would do something like this.

All Might: This is all my fault too. If I hadn't crushed his dream than we wouldn't ne here.

Detective: We don't know that. He could have still become a villain. The only thing that could have saved him would be a different society.

Nezu: Probably but seeing as the quirkles rate is dropping drastically on a yearly basis, I don't think that we will have this problem for much longer.

Mic: So if I did understand it rights... We will be using the media to speak with him?

Thirteen: Yes.

Mic: So who's gonna speak with him?

Nezu: Oh why? I of course will!

Midnight: I don't want to be rude Nezu but you sure you are a good idea for this?

Snipe: Would it be better letting Aizawa or the Detective handle it? Even Recovery Girl or Hound Dog would be a better choice.

Aizawa: Only over my dead body will I go out there again. Besides Indeed more coffee!

Mic: I could do it.

Hound Dog: No Nezu is the perfect one.

Power Loader: How do you know?

Hound Dog: He isn't a human with a quick. Our whole hypothesis is that here a villain been he couldn't stand the people around him. Seeing as Nezu is a chimera this would be a lot because.

Midnight: Ohhhh....

Inko: I want to talk with my son. i need to know why! Why he does all this!

Aizawa: Understandable.

Just like that the heroes started to prepare everything they needed in order to hijack the news themselves.

The idea of hacking into something that Ozu has control over has a probably of only 0.01%. Needless to say, that Nezu and Power Loader as well as the detective and his team already tried hacking into it but they all failed miserably. Not only that but Izu made sure that the hard drive would be completely erased even the boot system making their PC's useless.

He was a frightening genius of a villain after all. By now even Nezu feared his intelligence since he and the rest now were painfully aware that his skills were something he got himself through hard effort and countless training and testing in terms of prototyping his whole escape room dungeon.

Power Loader was only speechless looking at the screen with glittering eyes the moment they get into a new room. He however wasn't the only one since Nezu was very entertaining from it.

Though the rooms themselves were brilliant the puzzle inside were pretty easy or so Nezu thought but then again Nobody did say that they would be easy as well as hard which indicated that he was considering the level of the rooms and made them barely possible for class 1A.