The Silent Cartographer (Halo-Combat Evolved)

Two Pelican dropships, Echo 419 and Bravo 022, approach an island, low over the water. The Master Chief and Nobel Six is inside the leading dropship, Echo 419.

Cortana: "The Covenant believe that what they call "the Silent Cartographer" is somewhere under this island. The Cartographer is a map room that will lead us to Halo's control center. The island has multiple structures and installations. One of them contains the map room."

Foehammer (COM): "We're approaching the LZ, it's gonna be hot! Get set to come out swingin'. Touchdown! Hit it, Marines!"

Staff Sergeant Stacker: "Go, go, go!"

Once the drop ship landed you and master chief run out in front of everyone else taking out the Covenant hostiles. The chief is using her assault rifle while your using your shotgun. One of the Covenant scums was gonna hit the chief with a rocket launcher of sorts but you quickly push her out of the way taking the hit from the rocket but not before you throw a grenade which exploded killing the Covenant. With your shield recharging you get up and walk towards the chief. You extend your hand towards her as you help her up.

Y/N L/N: "Are you ok?"

Master Chief: "I should be asking you that but yeah thanks for the save."

You nod as you head along the beach killing more Covenant hostiles. Little did you know under her helmet the Chief was blushing redder then a tomato.

Once the beach is cleared of Covenant hostiles:

Master Chief: "Area's secure. All hostiles have been eliminated."

Cortana: "Affirmative. Echo 419 inbound."

Foehammer (COM): "Somebody order a Warthog?"

Sergeant Stacker (COM): "Hey, I didn't know you made house calls, Foehammer!"

Foehammer (COM): "You know our motto. We Deliver."

As the Chief boards the driver seat of the Warthog and you board the passenger side, a Marine occupy the turret.

Cortana: "Okay, let's move out. Let's go find the map room that will show us the location of Halo's control center."

The team approaches the main building.

Cortana: "There, in the cliff wall; I'll bet the Silent Cartographer is somewhere inside that facility."

Private First Class Hosky: (On the Warthog looking at the passing Covenant Dropship) "Anyone else see what I see? How are we supposed to get around that, huh?"

As the Master Chief shoots her way into the facility while you and the marine just sit/stand there.

Cortana: "The Covenant are putting up a real fight! The Cartographer must be here. My analysis indicates that the map room should be at the bottom floor of this facility. Let's keep going inside."

The Spartans reaches the top a slope that leads to an open door. A group of Covenant stand guard at the door, with a Zealot blocking the way in.

Cortana: "Don't let them lock the doors!"

The doors close.

Cortana: "Interesting...I underestimated the Covenant's understanding of Halo's subsystems. They've locked the doors, and we don't have enough firepower to get through them."

Cortana (COM): "Cortana to Keyes."

Captain Jacob Keyes (COM): "Go ahead, Cortana. Have you found the control center?"