[Chapter 35: Shadowy Figure]

"Mmm...!" Norman cheerfully bursted out, clapping his hands together before bounding over closer and flinging his arms around you in a very tight hug. "T-Thank you SO much, (Y-Y/n)-! Y...You always make the BEST d-dinners-!"

"I have to admit, despite my rather particular diet preventing me from participating in your...select variety of foods - your cooking levels are definitely above-par. I'm incredibly impressed by your efforts this evening, angelo mio." Hannibal praised pleasantly, sending you one of his respectful smiles whilst picking up one of your dirty dishes to be polite.

"Why thank you, kind sir." You playfully replied, releasing a light laugh as you stood up and pushed your chair in. "Though I think now I'll probably just—" Before you could finish your sentence however, a certain stalker scooped you into his arms from behind and hid his face in your hair; the silent male clearly having missed you whilst he held you close to his chest.

"Wait, Michael...!?" Your eyes widened in shock; not expecting him to be back so soon while surprise filled your facial features. "I-I don't understand. I thought...I thought that you'd headed back into the forest."

"What, Michael didn't bother to fully walk you home this time around?" Hannibal commented casually, throwing indirect shade at Michael while he watched the white-masked killer embrace you possessively. "How...unthoughtful."

"No, it's...it's not like that!" You hurriedly defended, feeling silently guilty as Michael twirled you around obsessively. "He...Well, I mean, he walked me most of the way home."

"What happened earlier has nothing to do with you." Pennywise snapped at Hannibal childishly, staring the psychiatrist down with a cold and threatening glare. "So back off, earthling."

"If it has nothing to do with me, then I'm assuming it has nothing to do with you either. At least, not anymore." Hannibal deduced cleverly, trying to push Pennywise away from the recent state of affairs also.

"What do you mean "What happened earlier"?" You suspiciously quoted, glancing from Pennywise to Michael with uncomfortable curiosity.

"What, you're not going to tell her?" The killer clown summed up with aggravation, his mind clouded with frantic confusion whilst his bemusement blossomed towards Michael. "Why not? Do you really think keeping her in the dark is the best way to keep her safe? Because I certainly don't."

"Keeping me in the dark...? Michael, what is he—?" You didn't get to actually finish your question; due to Michael moving at the speed of light and shoving the other slasher straight into the wall with extreme rage.

"EᗩᐯE IT ᗩᒪOE, ᑕᒪOᗯᑎ. O." [A/N: "LEAVE IT ALONE, CLOWN. NOW."] Michael wrote furiously, holding it up so Penny could see a few moments later.

"You've got to be joking." Teleporting a few metres to the side, Pennywise half-laughed and then lunged back at him in return; intent on revenge. "You can't just tuck it under the rug! Are you nuts?"