Rewrite Chapter 6

Chapter 6: The Vision Wielder

What exactly just happened, but it was this when everything began to change.

A girl with turquoise-silver hair just appeared through the midst of time. But Niderudion only thought a few things. She had midnight-blue eyes, just like Novalie. Her hair was styled just like Novalie.

Niderudion thought to himself, so this was what pain is. He must of ran into her badly. He didn't know what to do. He had to catch up with the Reedins, but he couldn't leave the girl who reminded him of his sister. She wasn't important to him at all, but the texts that he must follow states, ''If one is surely in pain or shall be in danger thee Royal ones shall save life with honor".

Should he wait or should he save her. He would miss the perfect opportunity, but leaving her would defy the ancient texts of laws. He always must follow them and breaking those texts are worse than the Reedin's rules. By breaking them, you could get your royal status taken away or be severely punished. He frowned as he thought of that.

"I guess I will have to wait," He mumbled to himself as he prepared to use magic. Magic would allow the healing to be faster and then he will be able to find the Reedins quicker.

Moments before she collapsed the girl was in desperate need of the royals. The girl was known as Naricelissa.

It was too much for her. She couldn't take it anymore. It is too much for anyone to bare. Visions of the future have been bothering her. She couldn't stop seeing anything. She always done it and now she feels as if she had to tell something. Someone important would only be right.

A royal member would be preferred, but she also didn't want her brother to find out. Naricelissa didn't want him to know. The girl tries to block it out with all her might, but it is hard. If only there was a way where she could choose to see the future. Right now she was seeing moments she wish she wouldn't.

She sees a vision where the festival starts. A red-headed girl sings to the music. She takes a lovely bow and appoints a dancer that has orange hair. The royal members suddenly separate as the male prince goes to the forest.

Suddenly the girl had an idea. "That's it! I will find one of the royal members and see if they can help me. I will also make sure they won't tell anyone else. Now in ten minutes these events actually happen. The royal members will come by and to get his attention I will use the vision proc-quality spell. That way I will be able to get there just in time and soon they will understand!" The girl was excited. She will finally be able to get help regarding her ability.

Just right as she was about to appear she noticed some reedins. "I don't really want to get punished, but if the royals will soon be afterwards than maybe I will go after them." So she appears right behind the reedins.

"Now out from time and appear from t-" Suddenly the girl fell and the prince ran into her. The girl felt pain. After doing that spell it sometimes takes a lot out of her. When the prince ran into her, it worsen it, making her unconscious. The prince was thankfully able to help her regain consciousness.

"Ugh... My body.. it... Urgh, really... hurts..." The girl struggled in pain. But she wanted to go. She had to find the royals. Suddenly she realized someone found her.

"And where do you think you are going after I so kindly made sure you are alright?" Niderudion questioned her. Then she blinked and realized the voice was one of the two heirs, Niderudion.