Part 99

(As promised cause I'm a good mother 😌💅)

To celebrate their last day on the ship, Yoongi decided to go all out. "It's very pretty in here". Jimin says, looking around. "Isn't it?". Yoongi pulled out a chair for Jimin. "Oh? Thank you". Jimin says and sits down. "So... What are you planning?". Jimin asks and Yoongi drops his head. "Now you can't lie to me". Jimin giggles. "How did you know that I was planning something?". Yoongi asked.

"Do you know how long it took you to get ready?". Jimin says. "N-no". Yoongi rubs his neck. "Three hours, twenty three minutes and nineteen seconds". Jimin said and Yoongi stared at him. "Eomma told to me to remember everything, even time". Jimin beams. "That's... Good". Yoongi said. "Yup!". Jimin smiled widely. "Now what are you planning?". Jimin asked again.

Yoongi scratches his head and sighs. "So... You know it's our last day here right?". Yoongi says and Jimin's ears dropped. "Yeah...". Jimin pouted. "So I was thinking... Why not surprise you". Yoongi said. "And we can always come back". Yoongi says. "Really!?!". Jimin yelps. "Of course, I own this ship". Yoongi says and Jimin's eyes widened. "You do?". Jimin says and Yoongi nods.

"Wait so who...". Jimin gasped. "He's trying to rob you!". Jimin jumps out the chair. "Don't worry Yoongi! I'll protect you!". Jimin did a fighting pose and Yoongi burst out laughing. "Papa Caesar taught me some things that I wasn't allow to tell Eomma, so I can fight for you Yoongi". Jimin said. "Jimin, that's not necessary". Yoongi says. "But the bad man". Jimin pouts and Yoongi chuckled.

"Jimin, like I told you when we came here... He's the captain of this ship". Yoongi explained. "I hired him to sail people around". Yoongi said. "So... He's not a bad man?". Jimin says. "No baby". Yoongi laughs. "Oops". Jimin plays with his fingers and Yoongi smiled at him. "Well since you're standing up anyway, might as well give you this". Yoongi pulls out a box and opens it.

 Yoongi pulls out a box and opens it

"Pretty". Jimin says and Yoongi grins. "I'm glad you like it". Yoongi pulls the hearts apart and Jimin gasped. "You broke it!". Jimin yelled. "No, no, it's supposed to do that". Yoongi said. "You have one half and I have the other one and when you put them together". Yoongi puts the pieces together and showed the heart to Jimin. "It becomes a heart again". Yoongi said.