viii. unexpected outbursts

CHAPTER EIGHT·

CHAPTER EIGHT
·.¸¸.·♪♫ mr perfectly fine ♫♪·.¸¸.·

"JUST STAY OUT OF MY love life, or better yet, stay out of my life." he snapped.

Reece sighed, he was the one who asked for her help. He has no right to act like that. "Well if that's what you want."

"It is." he quickly said.

She scoffed, pushing past him, she made her way into the bomb shelter. How could he ask for her help but get mad at her when his relationship falls apart? She liked Nini, she didn't have to love her, to know that they were great together. Just because she was upset for a while about the relationship doesn't mean she didn't want them to be happy.

EJ was being an idiot, stretch that, he was being a jerk.

Reece thought they had gotten pasted that. She thought they were on good terms, but now he told her to get out of her life? That wasn't what she had envisioned in her mind. They were supposed to finally put everything behind them. It was time for new beginnings, but she guessed EJ had other plans.

She made her way to the piano, ignoring the stares she got as she whipped a tear from her eye. She had been doing that a lot this semester. She didn't look at anyone else besides Miss Jenn.

EJ made his way into the bombshell shortly after Carlos had gone to get him.

Nini and EJ stood at their stops as Miss Jenn instructed them to move a little closer to each other. Nini moved slowly towards EJ. "Little more?" She didn't budge so EJ was the one to move instead. "Come on guys, we're blocking this is a love story, not a SARS epidemic."

"I think that chair was over there," Carlos pointed to the chair that sat next to the piano.

"Oh, I can, uh, I can move it over in the scene," Nini suggested as she walked over to the chair.

"Feels awkward."

"No, it's light. I can lift it above my head and walk." She lifted the chair above her head.

"Sweetie, no one is walking with furniture on their head, This isn't The Lion King. Strike the chair, please."

"With what?" Big Red questioned the drama teacher.

"Takie it away, remove it." she let out a frustrated chuckle. "Troy, once the intro begins, cross downstage and plant yourself at the piano. Which should be further downstage, okay?" she turned to Big Red once again.

Big Red walked towards the piano, pushing it the wrong way. Reece shook her head, "Other way."

"Oh, thanks," he muttered.

"Gabriella, you slowly approach the piano and rest an arm on it...naturally. Can we make sure her bookbag is off stage right?"

"Sure, um..." the boy turned to Reece for help.