Chapter 8

(Y/N)'S POV:

We were all standing outside the guildhall with iron pillars going through each section of it

Erza"what happened here"

Mira"phantom they were the ones who did this"

Those guys they always are a pest to handle their guild master is annoying we went into the guilds basement where everyone was they seem a bit more quieter than usual

Gimodelo"damn the attack hit them hard"

(Y/n)"let's just find master and see how he's doing I bet he's drunk right now"

We went to find master and lord and behold he was sitting on a barrel and...

Makarov"Yo welcome back"

Gimodelo"hahahaha right again sir (y/n)"

Erza"we're back"

Natsu"GRAMPS THIS IS NO TIEM TO BE DRUNK!!!"

Makarov"oh rightIT'S TIEM FOR YOU THREES PUNISHMENT!!!"

He slapped natsu grey and happy on the head and Lucy on the ass...why am I in this guild again?

Erza"Master do you understand our current situation!!!"

Natsu"THEY WRECKED OUT GUILD!!!"

Makarov"relax it's nothing to make a big fuss about"

Gray"what!?"

Makarov"phantom only attacked us when the guild hall was completely empty"

(Y/n)"empty huh? Well that is a bit reassuring"

Mira"they did this in the middle of the night when no one was here"

Makarov"there's no need to cross fists with someone like that who'll only attack an empty guild let them be"

Natsu"I CAN'T ACCEPT IT!!! I WON'T FEEL RIGHT TILL WE RETURN THE FAVOR!!!"

(Y/n)"shut up idiot don't think that your the only one annoyed by this"

Natsu"I REFUSE I CAN'T LET THOSE GO BY"

(Y/n)"too bad we have to let it slide for now only attack when the enemy takes out your allies"

Erza"if this is how master feels about it we have to accept that..."

TIME SKIP: (BROUGHT TO YOU BY A CHIBI NATSU BEING HELD DOWN BY CHIBI (Y/N)' S SHADOWS)

After we left the guild hall the others went to Lucy's house to make sure none of us are alone so phantom lord won't attack our mages

Gimodelo"why don't we go with them?"

(Y/n)"I prefer to sleep in silence then with two idiots"

Gimodelo"anyways what are we gonna do if they attack us?"

I stopped in my tracks and looked at gimodelo

(Y/n)"carry out Master Irene's promise"

I clenched my fist and showed crimson red aura coming from it

(Y/n)"protect erza and everyone she loves I let my family die once I will not let the one I have now die"

Gimodelo"it wasn't your fault talking to someone you like isn't a bad thing the past so the past mistakes are made we carry those mistakes so that we don't let them happen again"

(Y/n)"thank you gimodelo you truly are my best friend"

Gimodelo"no problem sir (y/n)"

We finally arrived at our house and put up a shadow barrier so that no one can see us or disturb my slumber