27

ALLIA
-
It was a cool few hours and Melo was almost in L.A. so I occupied myself by cleaning the house.

Then someone knocks on my door. I walk to the door looking out the window to see who it was. "Oh?" I open the door and Evoni and Denise stood there with hella shit in their hands.

"What the fuck?" I laughed. "Since your mans left we wanted to have fun." Denise smiled. I laughed. "Bet." I open the door for them and they walk to the kitchen.

Then my phone rings and it was Melo. "Hold on ill be back." I said walking upstairs to my room and I answer the face time.

"Baby!!" Melo screams smiling. "Hi, babe." I laughed and he lays down on his bed. "Whatchu bout to do?" Melo asked playing with his curls.

"Hang out with Denise and Evoni..you?" I said setting my up on my lamp on my nightstand. "Im bout to crash. I was gone stay on the phone with you but you seem busy."

He said tiredly. "You can stay on the phone ill just put myself on mute so you can sleep and ill put my airpods in." I said grabbing my AirPods.

"Okay." Melo props his phone next to him and plugs it in and curdled up in his blanket. "I love you." I said before putting myself on mute.

"Love you more baby." Melo said and he starts to fall asleep. I go downstairs and there were snacks everywhere on the counter and drinks.

"I didn't know if you smoked or not." Evoni smiled. "It's cool I think I'll just drink." I laughed. "Who wants pink Whitney?" Denise smiled and raised the bottles in the air.

I laughed and she pours them into shots for us. I bit my lip looking at the drink debating if I should drink or not and I looked at Melo sleeping.

"Girl hang up that phone!" Denise hangs up and my jaw drops. "He's gone be mad at me." I whined. "If you dont drink and take this shot goddamnit!" Evoni laughed.

I smiled and texted Melo

Melo dip 😚
-

Me: baby ill call you when they leave..okay?

Melo: I love you doe

Me: I love you too mel

Melo: better love me😁

Me: you dummy take yo ass to sleep babe

Melo: aye call me don't forget now

Me: I won't!!

Melo: okay!!

-

"Heres to girls night!" Evoni smiled and she and Denise took the shots and I hesitate but I ended up taking it too.

"OH shit!" I laughed and they did too. "Feels good huh?" Denise said smiling. I nodded and we played music just taking shots n shit.
-
"I shouldn't have drunk." I cried. Evoni and Denise laughed. "Girl you are off your fucking bonker." Evoni said laughing. "And you need to go lay down and call your man."