Stickerbook (Zombies)

Here are the Zombie Heroes!

All Foot Soldier variants

Foot Soldier

The Foot Soldier Zombie is always in the fight - armed with an array of the latest Zomboss tech he doesn't understand, but still manages to operate thanks to his Zomboss Academy Training

The Foot Soldier Zombie is always in the fight - armed with an array of the latest Zomboss tech he doesn't understand, but still manages to operate thanks to his Zomboss Academy Training. His speciality is taking out rooted Plants, claiming high ground via his rocket jump, and counting things.

Health: 125

Primary Weapon: Z-1 Assault Blaster

Hero version: Browncoat Zombie

Camo Ranger

As a ranged specialist the Camo Ranger is tasked with countering the Cactus, matching her range for range. He often loses his gun when setting it down.

Health: 125

Primary Weapon: Camo Surprise

Super Commando

The Super Commando has seen more action and fought for more Brainz than any Zombie in the field. He comes with a "Can-do-it-if-I-want-to" attitude.

Health: 125

Primary Weapon: Z4 Crossbow

General Supremo

The General Supremo was promoted to lead the charge against the Plants. Although, he forgot the detailed battle plans at the office so he's using a more agile process to fight the Plants instead - i.e. making it all up.

Health: 125

Primary Weapon: Golden Gatling

Tank Commander

The Tank Commander is a distant cousin of the Soldier Zombie. He lost his tank but still has a HUGE cannon!

Health: 125

Primary Weapon: Mega Cannon

Arctic Trooper

The Arctic Trooper spent last winter assigned to the Zomboss Arctic H.Q. where he learned survival tricks and ate a bunch of snow.