late

"Hello, Nancy." you rushed past to the receptionist at the front desk. "Hey honey, running late?" "Very. I'll see you at lunch?" you questioned. "Okay, hun! good luck!" she smiled. "Ha thanks." you laughed a little. you pushed the elevator button a thousand times acting like an idiot. "Running late?" a very attractive guy asked you. "Yes." you breathed. he chuckled. the elevator finally came to your floor. you pressed '6' on the elevator button. "Hey! we're going to the same floor." he smiled. "Oh good!" you smile back. you checked your phone & felt a sigh of relief knowing you get there just on time. as you were waiting there was a loud crash. "Oh my god, what was that?" You panicked. "Uh, um. I hate to tell you this but I think our elevator just stopped." He scratched the back of his neck. "Oh no, no, no." you panicked. "Well looks like we'll be here for a while, so I'm Nate." he smiled. "I'm, Y/N." you smiled back. you pressed the emergency button & an operator picked up. "Hi our elevator stopped, in the building of Conifer Offices on South Franklin Blvd." you spoke. "Okay we'll be there soon." "Thank you." "So, Y/N, what are you like?" Nate asked. "What do you mean?" you laughed. "Like what's your hobbies & stuff?" he shrugged. "Well, I played volleyball in high school, I love the beach, I coach volleyball, um, I used to twirl baton & I'm single." you laughed. "Ah you're single? well I was afraid you had a boyfriend. so since your single, will you go to lunch with me?" he smiled. "Of course!" you smiled back. you both talked until the elevator was fixed.