Chapter 26

After lunch she had go to 'Blue Moon Hotel' to check all the arrangements once. She turns to Yash "I'm going to Blue Moon.. I'll come home directly.. you go home when you are done". Yash looks at her "No not at all.. I'm coming to pick you.. that's final.. yesterday you said you will come by yourself and you didn't come.. I almost thought I lost you.. I'm not taking the risk again.. you stay there I'll come pick you up". She looks at him "Yash", he gives her a serious look "No arguments please.. I'm serious.. (he squeezes her hand which he was holding as his eyes well up).. I can't loose you darling.. the thought itself scares me".

She holds his hand with both of hers looking at him "I'm sorry.. I scared you a lot yesterday na.. I'm so sorry baby". He looks at her and smiles a little "You did.. but I'm happy you are with me now.. here take the car..", he gives her the car keys, she looks at him "No I'll take a cab.. you need to come pick me up right.. so you need the car". He was about to say something but she cuts him off "No arguments please". He smiles and nods "Okay.. I'll come pick you up by 5", she too smiles and nods.

She books a cab to Blue Moon Hotel, it was a 45 minutes travel, she was looking out of the window as the vehicles keep zooming past, I'm sorry Yash.. I know I scared you.. I know you are worried for me.. I will tell you everything baby.. I'm a bit scared of your reaction also.. what if you do something in anger.. just give me sometime.. even I haven't completely come in terms with all that happened.. I need some time to clear my mind and refresh myself. She soon reaches the hotel and goes inside to check all the arrangements.

She was checking all the arrangements when her phone rings. She looks at her phone and sees that it's Akshara, she knew what was coming her way. She attends the call and puts the phone away from her ear but still she could hear Akshara's voice shouting at her from the other side "How dare you Unnati.. how could you get married without me being there.. I'm going to kill you both.. didn't I specifically tell you not to get married before I come there.. do you have any idea how excited I was.. how many plans I had.. you better have a good explanation for this.. else I will jump out of the phone to strangle you".

Unnati smiles "I'm sorry Akshu.. but it was a sudden decision.. I'll tell you everything when you come back.. right now you just enjoy your honeymoon..". Akshara sighs "What happened babes.. tell me na.. Yash told me that something is bothering you.. what is it..", Unnati smiles a little "I will once you are back.. now don't think about me.. enjoy your Honeymoon Akshu..". Akshara "Okay.. if not me tell Yash atleast Unni.. whatever it is he will understand.. he loves you a lot", Unnati sighs "I know.. I will tell him.. I just need sometime Akshu.. I'll be fine". Akshara talks to her for some more time and then hangs up the call.

Unnati checks all the arrangements, everything was done. She waits for Yash to come pick her up when she sees Ayush at the Hotel along with his PA. He too sees her "Hey Unnati what are you doing here", she smiles looking at him "Today is actually Jiya's 10 years completion celebration.. I came to check the arrangements.. now I'm waiting for Yash". He turns to his PA "You can go I will be back", his PA nods and leaves from there. Ayush smiles and turns to her "I'll give you company till Yash is here", she looks at him "It's okay Anna.. I think you were in the middle of something.. he will be here in some time".

Ayush smiles "Arre it's okay.. Family first.. come I'll show you around..", she smiles and nods. Ayush shows her around their hotel "So how is it", she smiles "It's beautiful Anna.. the moonlight dining idea is even better". Ayush pats his own back grinning "Thank you thank you.. it was my idea", she chuckles looking at him. Soon Yash arrives, he smiles seeing her talking to Ayush "Hello Hello.. what are you both talking leaving me". Unnati smiles seeing Yash "Hi", Ayush too smiles "Your lover boy is here.. now you both enjoy.. I'm going", Unnati turns red while Yash smacks him on his shoulder.