Abhi's Love Gesture

Abhi took Ramya in his embrace and said,

" Ramya I'm really so lucky to get a wife like you, I will always try my best to make you happy. I know I'm not a good looking man to be with you, many people rejected and humiliated me. Sometimes I felt disgusted about myself, I cried about my horrible fate. Even Though I have an abnormal scary face, still you love me immensely, you care about me, it shows true love is beyond the Beauty, you made me realise what my worth is through your eyes. I love you so much " said Abhi getting emotional, Ramya gets happy tears and laid on his broad shoulders.

After a moment Abhi asked " Promise me that you will never get annoyed and leave me". Ramya smiled at his kiddish act but she accepted his words and promised to be with him forever.

Abhi gets elated and pressed his face on her neck crook. Ramya gets shy and hid her face on his shoulders. He started to flaunt his kisses on her soft skin,she gulped nervously. He smiled and looked at her velvet red cheeks turning more reddish. He caressed her plumpy cheeks and asked naughtily, 

" Shall I turn off the lights??". 

Ramya got shy, she smiled happily and closed her face with her palms. He chuckled seeing her act, he took it as her sign of acceptance and turned off the lights.

Abhi and Ramya consummated their marriage life after confessing their love for eachother.

*****************************************

Next day morning Ramya's mobile alarm rang, she awoke after her alarm beeps, as usual she turned it off and tried to get some more sleep habitually.

She tried to pull her pillow closer to her face, however she tried not to move a bit, it was like a hardcore rock. Following a giggle sound she woke up from her dream world. Instantly her face turned bright as well as in pink seeing her lovable husband an inch away from her face.

"Mrs. Ramya,this is not pillow, it's my arms"  Abhi teasingly pulled her nose.

Ramya realised she was lying on his arms and got shy reminiscing about their intimate moments last night. She buried her face on his chest to cover her face.

Abhi's smile widened, one of his arms encircled her tender body, another one pulled her closer to him. 

He said, " Ramya, look at me".  

She gets more shy and bury her face more on him. He chuckled seeing her shyness and once again asked her to open her eyes. This time she followed his words, slowly she opened her eyes and looked at his calm and peaceful face. 

Eventually her slender fingers caressed his face and its scars lovingly. Next moment she pinched his cheeks playfully, he rubbed his cheeks in pain. Following that she kissed his face and said with a smile,

" Good morning hubby" 

Abhi's face instantly brightened hearing her sweet voice. He acknowledged her morning greetings with a smile on his lips,

" Good morning wifey" 

She blushed and fiddled with his moustache. She remembered something in her mind and asked him, 

" I have to go to college today, will you drop me?? It's late already" 

Hearing her words Abhi's eyes fixed on the ceiling, his eyes shrinked and he was silent.

Ramya understood what was in his mind, she pulled his arms and said, 

" What are you thinking Abhi, I have a test today so I have to go a little early. Please drop me " Ramya talks like a kid. Abhi couldn't deny her request so he accepted to drop her. 

He said, " Ok, get ready soon. I will make breakfast".

" Wow that's so sweet of you, Love You so much dear " said Ramya getting excited.

Abhi smiled and moved from their bed to the washroom to take a bath.

Ramya patted her shoulders for her plan to succeed. She was determined to do something today and jumped up from her bed like a teen girl.

After thirty minutes Abhi prepared a simple and healthy breakfast. He made idly, tomato chutney and coconut chutney.

" Yummy, it smells so good, I'm excited to eat your hand cooked food " said Ramya excitedly and kissed his cheek.

Abhi gets glad and asks her to taste the food and share her reviews. She happily sits on the dining table and tastes her husband's cooking.

She said, " Hmm.... Wow....so delicious. Really it's so tasty, sit with me Abhi you can also have with me ". Abhi too joined her and had food with her. Ramya likes the food and praised Abhi for his culinary skills. Abhi gets extremely happy and promises to cook for her often.

Later on Ramya gets ready for her college and goes down to the parking area with Abhi. 

" Abhi I want to go by bike not by car " Ramya expressed her wish to him. Abhi looked a little hesitant, but when Ramya was adamant he had to accept it without a choice. 

He took his bike, wore a helmet and drove towards the college with Ramya, Ramya was on cloud nine. Unlike her, Abhi gets anxious to go to her college, thinking about his past bitter memories. He felt Ramya would be embarrassed because of him, and he gets worried about her. He is afraid that her classmates will make fun of her by teasing about his appearance. He was scared to face them.

" Abhi stop it, where are you going?? We reached my college" shouted Ramya by patting Abhi's shoulders.

Abhi regained his senses and stopped his bike next to her college gate. Ramya got down from the bike and went in front of him to converse with him.

" Ok Ramya, we will see in the evening. I will come to pick you up if I'm free orelse you come on your own" said Abhi and started his bike.

" Wait... Wait... Why are you rushing?? Get down first, I have something to tell you" said Ramya. Abhi looked confused and asked her the same.

"What Ramaiya ?? What do you want to say?? Tell me now" asked Abhi.

"Come with me inside. You have some work" said Ramya firmly and pulled his hand sleeves. Abhi looked stunned at her.

" What work??" He mumbled worriedly.

" To meet my classmates," said Ramya calmly. Abhi stopped walking and looked shocked.

To Be Continued.....

****************************************

Hey Guys!!!

Kindly share your valuable comments and votes about this story. 

Thank You