66

Souline's POV

I continued to empty my stomach , I felt someone come in . But all I could do was Gag due to not having anything to throw up .

" Are you sure there mine " I heard behind me Causing me to whip my head back in disbelief . I waved my hand as I slammed the door behind him and made sure To make the room Sound proof .

" ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS, DID YOU JUST ASK ME THAT DUMB ASS QUESTION " I yelled at him .

" IM JUST FUCKING ASKING SOULINE " He yelled back annoyed .

" HOW COULD YOU EVEN FUCKING QUESTION IT " I yelled back with tears in my eyes , I felt my Fangs extend at the anger going through my veins right now. I got up the best way I could .

" DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME " I yelled at him as he reached to help me up . I gripped my belly as I felt the twins move in my stomach .

" what's wrong " He asked trying to help me .

" Don't fucking worry about it " I mumbled

" Would you care if these babies came out like me " I asked him quietly . I waited for his response but all I got back was silence . and with that my question was answered. 

I slammed the door back open and walked up the stairs with the pain in my stomach , I carefully walked up the stairs and into my room . I slammed the door as I fell down clutching my stomach as I felt them roughly move around my belly .

" Blood now " I heard Stella say in my head.

" When everyone falls asleep we will go " I whispered back to her.

" I don't think I can wait that long " she whispered in my head .

We waited the longest five Hours , we waited till the last person went up to there room and I weakly teleported us to the nearest hospital . I found the blood room and went for the one that looked to be the newest .

I began To quickly drink it But soon started choking on it as I felt it coming back up . I dropped the blood bag as i coughed everything back up .

" what's wrong " I asked Stella

" I don't know , babies don't like the blood " she whispered .

" what do they want then " I asked her .

" fresh blood " she whispered .

I looked around , Trying to decide my next move . If I have fresh blood I could get caught or get in trouble .. But if I don't I will loose control somewhere ...

I weakly teleported to my go-to alley where I knew drunk people wondered off too . I looked around and noticed a dude smoking near by . I looked at his body language , trying to see what type of person he was.

"Help " I said as I gripped my belly and pretended I needed help.

" Ma'am are you ok " he said as he came closer .

" No i just need help getting over there " I said as I leaned over . I quickly looked around us and made sure no one was close . We were pretty far in the alley and where we were at it was pretty dark .

" Relax , You will be ok " I told him as I looked in his eyes to compel him. I took one last look around us before finally digging in .

His blood tasted amazing , I hadn't had blood like this in months . I continued to drink until I felt him start to loose conscious . I pulled back and told him to go home and sleep and to forget this ever happened. 

I let out a breath feeling a bit more relaxed , I still feel really mad but for now I was calm enough. I teleported back to my room and got ready for bed and soon I was off to the dream world.