Chapter 53: Concealed Assistance

"Rimuru I have something to ask you..."

Appearing in the middle of the meeting Luminous asked

"Um—you are making my heart flutter Luminous-san."

"Oh I apologize..."

Realizing holding my cheeks was uncomfortable Luminous get out of me.

"Why did you come here? we are in the middle of the meeting you know." 

I said

[Report: Unusual rise of aura has been detected. The questioned individualities were. Shion, Shuna, Ramiris, Shizu, and Diablo.]

Eek, why all of a sudden everyone is pretty rilled up?

"What's up with these ladies? but more importantly, I have something to ask— Rimuru by any chance do you know what occurred on the sacred coffin I was hiding"

"Chloe?"

"So you know it" She said sounding relieved

"Well more or less..."

"Can you tell me what kind of bastard who dared to tamper Chloe on that sacred coffin?"

"Most likely the culprit was Yuuki"

"The human who crashed Walpurgis?"

"Y-yeah, to be honest, I would like your cooperation of the decisive battle approaching against them of course, we will save Chloe"

"Them?" She asked

"Y-yeah... Yuuki and the others will definitely head east. Even my new powerful skills got struck down by a mysterious power of him... so their plan from today onwards will be unpredictable— The Eastern empire is the only country unaffected by any demon lord's influence after all..."

"As because that pest dared to meddle with my sacred coffin it's not even a negotiation— Of course I would like to cooperate with you."

"That much will be appreciated but... don't you have any idea that Hinata and your knights are making a move against our country?"

I informed,

"Hinata? why would Hinata attack you people?"

As if she knew nothing or rather she doesn't know our relationship because of Shizu-san.

"W-well if I can say Hinata is being friendly with Yuuki... I think there is some kind of curse placed on her. And besides Hinata thinks I killed Shizu-san who is standing right over there"

"T-that girl is Hinata's former mentor right? no wonder she was ferocious."

"Y-yeah Yuuki might have manipulated Hinata behind the scenes."

"Seriously that guy... what a troublesome human"

"Y-yeah can we continue this on another time? we are having a meeting right now."

"You are right, If I keep you myself the other girls will get jealous" 

Luminous said as she glanced at the others.

"Jealous?"

With her gothic black dress, Luminous approached the others.

"What are you girls gawking at?— Oh I see so that's how it is" Luminous interrogated them

"You wanna know a secret between Rimuru and me? Fufu when Rimuru visited Ruberios I strip him butt naked"

she said lecturing all of them.