ฅ Chapter 26 ฅ

POV George

Personally, I did not want to stream today.

But the fact that Sapnap has those photos over us, I didn't really have a choice. Plus, he said it would just be an unboxing stream so I figured nothing that bad could go wrong.

Well, they didn't necessarily go wrong per say. I'm currently sitting on a swivel chair, out of frame of course, as Dream completely undresses during the stream to put on a maid dress.

A maid dress?!

Now, when Sapnap first pulled it out and implied one of us would be wearing it, I kind of panicked a little bit. I've already been humiliated enough this trip and the last thing I need is more photos for him to hold over me.

But before I could object to the whole 'dress-up' idea, Dream snatched the dress from Sap and started looking for the zipper on it. And that brings us back to now, Dream almost completely stripping his clothes off and slipping on the 'little-too-small' maid dress.

Sapnap stands up to help him zip it up in the back, sitting back down immediately afterwards as I can't register any conversation occurring around me. I stare wide-eyed at Dream, unbelieving of his willingness to put it on, and during a stream no-less.

"Ya happy now?" I finally hear him say with a grumble, he crosses his arms and glares at Sap.

"Not yet! You're missing a few things..." Sapnap says as he bends down to reach inside of the bag again, except this time lifting out fake cat ears and a tail with a little bow wrapped around it. My cheeks tint pink a bit at the idea.

"NOPE," Dream interrupts, "I am NOT wearing that." His arms are still crossed as he holds his stance. My ears droop down a bit at the tone of his expressions, I know the accessories might be embarrassing, but are they really that bad to the point where he doesn't even want them for a second? It's not like I was able to make that kind of choice.

"Why not Dream? I thought you didn't have a problem with cats?" He immediately turns to look at me, though I'm a bit preoccupied with my thoughts.

All of the sudden I see him snatch the accessories from the corner of my eyes before he hesitantly puts them on.

"Now are you happy?" He complains, recrossing his arms.

"Very." Sapnap responds, whipping out his phone to take the pictures. My eyes rake over his full figure, almost enjoying the way the corset part hugs his sides and defines his shape a bit more. His shoulders look as though they're about to bust out of the fabric at any second now with how little room there is and I can't help but stare down at how short the skirt really is, the tail hanging down and over it from where it's attached at the waistband and the adorable tiny black ribbon that's tied around it in a bow.

I look back up at the two cute little light-brownish ears that sit on his head and let out the quietest purr before I move down and meet his vision. After a moment of staring into his emerald eyes, he immediately turns and looks away, pulling his gaze with him. I notice a slight tint of pink take hold of his face, ears, and shoulders before Sapnap decides to break the silence.

"Chat's going ballistic!" He laughs loudly, causing me to look up and read a few of the "DADDY DREAM"'s. I almost forgot that we were streaming, and with 100k people at that.

"They want to see you so badly," Sap teases.

"They'll just have to wait until my face reveal." Dream rips of the accessories before taking a seat again, still wearing the dress as chat attacks him. I look down at the way his thighs fill up the skirt while he sits, completely missing anything being said in the current conversation.

I feel someone's eyes on me but choose to ignore it as I continue going over what just occurred and why I can't stop looking over at Dream, for fuck sake I even purred! Thanks gosh no one could hear that.

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Sapnap ended up streaming for a little longer after that, still continuing to unbox the rest of his packages as Dream and I were finally able to escape his grasp.

"I can't wait to change out of this." Dream comments as we head up the stairs together.

"Why?" I accidentally let slip out. Well that's definitely not sus at all whatsoever.

"Cause it's super uncomfortable with how short this damn skirt is." He answers, attempting to pull the skirt down more. In my opinion, he should just leave the outfit on longer or wear it more often. I hum in agreement, not really focusing on what he says.

"Georgie?" He smirks at me as we enter his room. I look up to meet his eye-contact, tilting my head in confusion as I try not to let my eyes wander anymore.

"What are your thoughts on this?" He teases, putting a hand on my shoulder, causing me to jolt. He lightly starts pushing me back up against the wall behind me. Shit, I'm not prepared to handle this.

(Word Count: 891)