Zomboss's new satellite

Zomboss's POV
(1 year later)
Now I am not just the king of the zombies.I am the king of the world.I have took over the entire USA.And Canada will be next!My zombies will take over Canada.Then Afrika,then Greenland,Poland,then We will move to the Asia.Capture China,Korea,Indonesia.........And the entire world!But first,I need to figure out where the plants is.They are either extinct or hiding.I need to be prepare at all costs.These plants are sneaky.I am enjoying this delicious Kari noodle until I figure out an idea.Since the plants is confirmed extinct,I will launch my spaceship to take control of the moon.Than mars,maybe even be friends with aliens.Because of zombie and alien relationship?Whatever.But I am more eager to take over Canada first before any more ideas pop out if my head.I will continue the project of GEORGE 2.0.But first, let's capture this place.

Citron's POV
It's been a year I am on this space HQ.But I am getting used to it now.Beta doesn't look like a mom to me.She is more like my sister.I am still wanting revenge from that Z-mech.But I have my idea.I used my dad's old armor created a new weapon maybe powerful enough to take on the Z-mech.Its still a project.I have the blueprint and I am ready to build this thing.Beta is also supporting me.There are multiple failure but I did not give up.I got the frame done.Now time to insert some weapons.And with this armor,I have incredible powers.
It's another 3 years and my armor is finally done.I can pull out the peel shield like my dad.Blast lasers and inserted a lightsaber.Now I look just like my dad.Beta tested it by leading to the training room.This room is big and trainers that get inside of it will have their sudden attacks absorb by the invisible barrier.So the plants outside did not get hurt by accident.Beta started attacking.I never use this before so I kinda get rekt multiple times.But the 8th time I finally get the hang of my armor and pull out the peel shield that blocks all beta's lasers.She warped behind me and going in with her lightsaber.I pull out my lightsaber and started fighting.Its all going well but beta ended it.My armor is still in testing stage.Bur soon,it will be marvelous.