Revenged

Citron's POV
I stared at Z-mech.I am very furious just looking at him.Z-mech started taunting me.I went into orange form and gathers energy.Then charges and knock Z-mech down.Z-mech climb back up and fight back.My peel shield is way stronger than before.Iy can hold thousands of damage.While I can fire my beam at Z-mech.Z-mech is actually taking damage.Z-mech deploy his flaming sword and stomp the ground.I flinched and Z-mech slash me.I caught myself and went into orange form for another knock out.I charge at full speed but Z-mech kick me into space.But I came back crashing like a meteor.I hit Z-mech and it take serious damage.I blasted him again rapidly.Z-mech can't handle it anymore and came in and tackled me.He slashes me rapidly.He finally defeated me again with a final kick delivered by him.Crashing me into the building.All the zombies is looking at me.And Z-mech came in laughing.He wanted to stomp on me.I remembered the empeach.I enhance it with the energy serroundding combining with the power in my armor.And I fired and it stun the mech.The mech is unable to act.And the stun last super long.Like 10 seconds,his resistance power is also down.This gives me enough time to charge up.I then remembered about dad again.Tiers started flowing from my eyes.I overcharged and gets into a new form.I looked back up,I see Dad finishing Z-mech with a dashing finish.So I followed it,and charge at Z-mech in speed of light.I broke the mech entirely and blow it up.My armor is broken because of overcharge.But all the zombies, including zomboss is stunned.The Z-mech falls,but I suddenly rage.I knock the imp out of its mech,and charge him again,and again.Charge him rapidly until my armor is about to broke.But I did not have enough.I keep on knocking him until blood started puking out of the imp.I jump up and crash down like a meteor.The explosion blows away Zomboss and it's zombies.I am the only one with the imp.Down on the ground,like how I imagine it when he killed my parents.My dad come to me suddenly:"Citron,I am so proud of you,you grown up and freed neighborville and the entire world.Now I can finally go in peace."Tiers flow out of my eyes.I wanted to hug dad but he vanish.I found out it's just my imagination.Zomboss and the zombies escaped with the air pod alongside with the imp.I freed all the plants.I took revenge,I finally finish my quest.But why am I still crying........I should be happy.All the plants are celebrating,but I am the only one in the corner alone.Beta came to me,she knows what I am thinking.So she used some jokes that I created against me.She also reminded me of how funny I am the pass 4 years.I remember and burst in laughter.She convinced me to celebrate as well.Now,I can finally go back to my home.This house is lonely,only I am in this house.I went to the living room and saw my parents picture.I cried alone,where nobody can see me.Only me,and my father.Forever................