𝟝𝟘

~.~.~.~
1984
~.~.~.~

"Uncle Reg!" Regulus turned to see his niece running full speed at him, he quickly opened his arms and picks her up swinging her around.

"Hello Lyra, don't you look pretty" Lyra smiles brightly twirling around in her dress.

"Sorry about her we lost her the second we walked in" Regulus smiled at Remus who was walking slowly towards them.

"No problem Remus, Sirius here?" Remus was about to respond when Sirius ran past him hugging him tightly.

"Oh my little brother all grown up, marrying my best mate of all people!" Regulus hugged back before pulling away beaming. "I have to go find Prongs see you later Reg"

"Holy shit Reg, you look hot" Regulus turned too see Barty who had just walked through the doors holding hands with Soren.

"Do you Regulus Arcturus Black take this man too be your lawfully wedded husband" Regulus smiled up at James with tears in his eyes, the man he has been in love with since he was 16.

"I do"

"And do you James Fleamont Potter take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband"

"I do" James stared at Regulus with a bright smile and tears flowing, he turned to the officiant, "now?"

"Yes now" Neither of them needed to wait any longer they kissed with tears running down their cheeks and large smiles.

"The way I found out about these too was a disturbing one but if you told me now that my best mate would be marrying my little brother, shit I would've never believed you, but look at them now" People cheered staring at the couple who were sitting next to eachother with bright smiles.

"I'd like too say I was the first Jegulus Shipper so I think I win" Regulus shook his head at Barty's speech getting up to hug him quickly.

"My young James all grown up, hes got a husband now, now I'm just waiting for the grandkids, already got one from my other son now it's your turn James" James laughed nudging Regulus in the side, the topic had been coming up recently, Sirius and Remus adopted Lyra three years ago and they definitely talked about adopting their own kid.

They both got home, tired and still just as happy. They got into their PJ's dropping into bed next to eachother.

"Good night Regulus Potter"

"Night James... Black? They both laughed cuddling into eachother.

They had gotten they're happy ending

_______

AHHHHHHH I'm so glad for everyone that was here while I was writing this book I love you so bad <3333 even if some of you wee'd in my nostrils

I loved writing this and really hope too write more Jegulus books in the future.

If you wanna tell me your favorite part of the book I wouldn't object 👀