Camping!

No one's pov:-

Just like Krystal predicted, it took them hours of running before reaching the top of the mountain. Sure, they took some rest in between, near some lakes, resting under the tree. Taehyung thought it was wrong as he was over Jungkook all the time, which might give the alpha back pain or exhaust him. Taehyung suggested that he can be with Jin for some time, but JK didn't buy it.

When they reached their destination, it was almost sunset. The group quickly distributed the works for each other and started preparing for the night.

Namjoon and Jungkook went to the forest to bring some dry wood, while Jin, Hoseok, and Yerin started preparing dinner. Krystal, Taehyung, and Hoseok said that they would wash the dishes after dinner. Jimin, Yoongi, and Joshua, on the other hand, started working on setting up tents for each other.

Hoseok and Yoongi were setting up tent poles, Jimin and Joshua were putting the things inside the tents, while Yerin and Taehyung were busy setting it up with pillows, blankets, and some fairy lights Jimin brought with him. In an hour or so, they completed setting up things, and till then, Namjoon and Jungkook returned from the forest.

"What the hell, you two?" Jin retorts, looking at the pile of woods in front of him. "I told you to bring only a few, not to bring the whole Jungle?"

Looking at glaring Jin, Jungkook scratches his nape. "I stopped him, but he always says, more the merrier. " Namjoon replied, already backing away from the place, while Jungkook gets a death glare from Jin.

"You dickhead. " Jin yelled, and the all-mighty True blood sprints away, jumping like a scared kitten.

"Now, what am I supposed to do with this pile of woods? " Jin huffs in anger and wents back to cooking meals. He got a lot of other things to worry too.

"Oh, Jungkookie~, You're back! " Yerin days, and hugs the True Blood. Jungkook didn't like Yerin clinging to him. Instead, he wished it to be Taehyung. He had started feeling weird lately whenever Yerin tries to become clingy.

Jungkook slowly retracts from the hug with an awkward smile. "Yeah. " Jungkook started looking around, searching for one black-haired male and spotted him, talking with Yoongi. He smiled and went towards the omega, ignoring one angry alpha behind him.

Taehyung had already felt the presence of the older behind him, and he immediately turned around to see Yerin hugging Jungkook. Taehyung bit his lips, suppressing the urge to growl on them. V growled in anger as he hated how other alpha was touching his mate, but Taehyung slowly backed away from there, wanting to be anywhere else than Jungkook.

"Tae? " The omega looked in the direction of the voice and saw Yoongi standing with blankets and bags in his hands, which sure looked hard to carry, even if it's not heavy. "Can you help me to carry them inside the tent?"

"Sure, Hyung. " Taehyung said. Taehyung held the bags in his hands and went to the other side, not minding any business to the sad alpha behind him.

Jungkook sighs and went towards the fireplace. Joshua was standing on the other side and saw everything happening. He had observed times when Yerin tries to be close to Jungkook, and Taehyung backs away from the place. When he saw Jungkook coming over to him, he waved at the True blood, asking him to come closer.

"You want something? " Jungkook asked, totally not in the mood.

"C'mon, Bestie. I know why you're irritated. " Joshua said with a smirk on his face. 

"No, I am not. " Jungkook replied, looking at any random tree on the side.

"Whatever. " Joshua replied. 'Maybe it's not the right time to talk about it. ' Joshua thought and walked towards the center to start the fire. "C'mon, Bestie, help me in setting up the fire. " The alpha looked at the True blood, who sighs and sits and starts working on lighting up the fireplace.