𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 ࿐spirit world

"𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬

"𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬."

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ .ೃ࿐

DEAN, SAM, AND AURORA WERE AT A DINER, with the child eating waffles, as the oldest Winchester was picking out a song from the jukebox. Sam was on the phone with Bobby finding a potential case for the trio to check out.

"Okay, so Bobby found something in Wyoming."

"A job?"

"Maybe, small town, no one's died in the past week and a half." Aurora was subconsciously listening to the pair talk about a death, while she reached over her dad's arm and grabbed his burger, taking in a big bite.

Dean and Sam stopped mid-sentence as they watched Aurora eat the burger, Dean with a proud smirk on his face, and Sam having a more judgemental one.

"Baby, you can have the burger if you like," Dean said with his sweet voice, specifically for his daughter. Aurora's eyes widened with joy and continued to eat the burger, Dean taking her waffle plate.

Going back on the topic of finding a potential case, Sam and Dean figured it was worth checking out. Sam and Aurora got up from their seats and were ready to leave until Sam noticed Dean was still sitting, eating the waffles.

"Sure you want me coming with you?" Sam and Aurora looked at each other before looking back at Dean, wondering where this came from.

"Dude, I've told you a hundred times, that was the siren talking, not me. Can we get past this?" Dean nodded and put down his waffles, finally getting up from his seat. Dean grabbed Aurora's hand and was about to leave, until the child tried to get out of his grip, walking back to the table.

"What is it, Rory?" Aurora went back to the table and grabbed the burger that was previously on her plate. She smiled at her father and uncle as they gave her a small smile and a chuckle at the adorable girl.

ஓ๑♥๑ஓ

After stopping by Jim Jenkin's house, the trio soon declared that there was definitely something off in this city. Aurora was sitting up on the springy bed in the motel room and Dean was researching plausible information for the case.

Sam walked into the motel room while Dean was researching information on the victims.

"Anything?"

"That cancer survivor? He was clinically dead, his wife pulled the plug, and now he's taking her out for their twentieth anniversary."