Chapter - 28

The environment was all musical and happy

The environment was all musical and happy....🥰
Offcourse it had to be as it was the Sangeet day.

Shivani was running here and there managing the decorations and caterers!!!

"Shivi go and get ready the function is about to start!!!", Abhimanyu came to her.

"Yeah yeah I am going. Bas ye reh gya hai", she said keeping a basket on the table.

"I will do this!! You go and get ready.....☺️", he assured her and she left nodding her head.

Abhimanyu managed all the remaining chores quickly as they also have to practice the skit they prepared.

"Heyyy Abhi!! All set😁?", Garima asked watching the preparations.

"Yes!! Just wait for a while, let Shivani come then we can start the rehearsal...😊", Abhimanyu smiled.

"Yeah I am here...", Shivani voiced.

Abhimanyu turned to her his heart skipped multiple beats at a time. He turned to other side and took a deep breath to calm his racing heart.....💓

"Haan!! Let's start

"Haan!! Let's start...", Shivani went near him adjusting her bracelet.

He nodded looking at her and all started rehearsing their roles....

After they were done Abhimanyu came to Shivani and touched her shoulders.

"Shivani!!"

"Haan Abhi!!!"

"You are ready na?", he asked concerned.

"Haan haan offcourse... Just we did practice..", she smiled.

"No I am not talking about the act!!! The thing we decided to do......", he said.

Shivani's smile faded a little and she looked here and there.

"U...A...abhi I ...do..don't😶"

"See Shivi, we already talked about it!! Even I am nervous but we have to do it for them right. So just relax now!! Ok😃?"