Where is she going? (Lemon)

Ryo
Kissames room was on the first floor while itachi and i were up on the top floor. We had all agreed to wake up at 7 and continue our journey to who knows where. Itachi and I were now in the elevator alone together. "What was that little noise you made back there ryo?" Itachi stared down at me with a smirk. "I don't know what your talking about itachi." I stated acting dumb. "Oh yeah? You don't?" I'll show you what I'm talking about." He said. I felt his hand slowly caress my face down to my neck. My breathing became apparent. More heavy. How long is this fucking elevator trip. God damn I said in my head. I was dazed. But soon snapped out of it when I felt a a slight pinch on my nipple. My breathe hitched a slight whine/moan came out. I blushed profusely. "Yeah that noise. You recall now?" Itachi said face closer then before. "Itachi I-" I was cut off by the elevators obnoxious dinging. "Oh look. This is our floor." Said itachi smirking leaving me behind.
WHAT A FUCKING TEASE. ITACHI ILL GET YOU BACK .

ITACHI
I smirked walking away feeing her annoyance with me. We got the the room finally. "Imma head to shower okay?...Care to join?" I asked half joking. "You fuckin wish" she snarled back. She walked further into the room. I quickly showered.

I finished and put on just my pants. I walked over to the living room. The room was pretty big with the bedroom having in its own room. I peaked over the couch and saw ryo sleeping. I picked her up, almost immediately she clung onto me still asleep. As I began walking to the bedroom I felt something wet on my neck. It was her tongue. I felt her smile as she began to suck slightly. But obviously I wasn't gonna give Im that easily. I acted as if I didn't care. "Hmph" she grunted jumping out of my hold. "YOUR NO FUN" she whined. "You said you were tired. Go to sleep." I said. I go into bed and rested my head on the my crossed arms behind my head. I watched her just stand there.

She began to walk closer to the bed slowly taking off her shirt And then shorts. She was now on my side. I closed my eyes trying not to give her the attention I knew she wanted.

RYO
I got on top of him straddling him under the covers slowly making my face approach his. His eyes were closed. I kiss them both and then his nose. "Can you feel it?" I whispered and began to nibble gently on his ear. In response He then puts his hands on my waist and began to move me back and forth to make me grind on him sensually. I let out a small gasp mixed in with a moan. I moved from kissing to his ears across his cheek down to his lips. We began to kiss. It went from a passionate kiss to a sex hungry make out. My hands migrated to his chest down to the hem of pants. He pulls away from the kiss looking at me directly into my eyes and continued to swiftly flip me over getting on top of me.
He goes back in for a kiss and playfully bites my lip he starts kissing my chin right below my lips then slowly stars to travel down to my bra pulling down my bra with his teeth. He starts sucking on my nipple. "Ahuh fuck" I let out. He looks up from down straight into my eyes and smirks. He begins to make his way further down to my fusia lace colored underwear.
"To answer your question from earlier. Yeah I could feel it" he said and he starting to rub his hand against me. I was even more wet. "I can feel it ryo. And I want it." He whispered.

ITACHI
      The warmth of her. It made me harder and harder. I was going to lose control.  Suddenly she pushed me back onto the bed to lay down. She again crawled up to reach my face. "You dumbass" she said while gasping for air almost. I felt her hand, caressing, feeling how hard I was. "What?" I ask confused still enjoying her touch. "Close your eyes" she said. She began to move down. Her soft perky breast were dragging against my skin. I went to grab her head to move her down faster I wanted her. I wanted to feel her, hold her, breathe her scent, hear her. I wanted to feel her lips wrapped around me.

      Just when I thought it was gonna happen she got up. "What are you doing?" I ask getting slightly irritated. "What are you talking about?" she said redressing herself with a smirk. "Where are you going?" I asked propping myself up with my arms. "Oh I dunnoooo, remember the elevator tho? Eheheh" she laughed. The fukn elevator. Are you serious. That wasn't even the same thing compared to now?? "Are you kidding? RYO" "bye bye itachiii" she said winking.

AUTHORS NOTE:
SURPRISE RANDOM CHAPTER
Gonna be honest idk where I'm going w this....imma remake the cover tho