1.

Who is your first love?

That question was the most beautiful yet most painful question.

Painful when you have love with you to spend your life with them and beautiful when you only have their beautiful memories.

That's what Alara thinks according to her you can live with or without love but not without sleep.

She has such a solid habit of sleeping anywhere.

Like Anywhere!

On another day He catches her sleeping in class and made her stand out of class for freaking two lectures.

There again he catches her sleeping in a standing position. She was about to fall when he is fast enough to hold her.
"Mama na karein sone dein. Wese bhi Bhaijaan ko to dushmani he neend se humari."
The man only shook his head at the girl.
And knock on her forehead the girl wake up startled look at him with wide eyes her mouth opening and closing like a fish

A...Aap?

Jee Main?" The man said sarcastically, pinching her arm. The reality dawn on the little girl. Next, he heard the most Awful screech he ever heard.

"Aap!" She yelled pushing him aside she ran away from him. She doesn't want to be dead this soon.

"Aamna tumhe pta he aaj wo sir ne phir Alara Mirza ko classroom ke bahir kiya!" Alara said shooking at her best friend who is too engrossed in her work.

"Kya he Alara kya musibat aa gyi he? Ye Sir or tumhara muamlaa he khud nibto mene nhi padhna bich me." Aamna said not wanting to be kebab me haddi in between.

"Hawwhayee Allah kesi dushman dost di he? Hazar nu dushmn mare tum ek dost hui. Misni!" Alara slapped Aamna gathering all the things she was ready to head out to enjoy her rest of the day while sleeping in the comfiest bed but ever her Dushman-e- Neend let her sleep? It's a big No!

Alara groan seeing the caller ID. She so much wanted to cut the call but again  she wants to live as she is still so young to be die.

Ji bolein." Alara said in an extra sweet voice making Aamna hold the laugh because she already knew who is on the other side of the call.

"Zyadah natak karne ki zaroorat nahi he aadhe ghante se baher wait kar raha hu. Baher aao jaldi." The person greeted his teeth he knows tht girl loves to get on his nerves

Ji jesa aap kahe." Saying she cut the call and run out not before slapping ing Aamna back.

Alara kal mujhe milo tum chorna nahi hai mene tumhe." Aamna yelled when a man eyed her weirdly. She blushed in mortification while the man walk away shaking his head.

Alara runs out she slows down when she sees the man standing there he is too engrossed in his mobile unaware of his surroundings how the girls were eyeing him.

"Haan bhaee dekhlo upar se ye bandah farishtah he andar se Shaytaan he." She is cursing him in his mind

She was about to reach him but sudden push made her fall on the man who she was cursing in her mind.

The man who was too engrossed in his mobile snap at her. "Tumhe kya ab chalna bhi sikhana padega kya." Neend me chal rahi ho abhi bh? He took her delicate wrist in his strong palm dragging her to the passenger seat he pushed her inside and make his way toward the driver's seat.

"Zaeem bhai?" Waliya called him meekly when his anger-filled eyes met her dreamy ones.

Anger against dream!

Shut up!" He again yelled making her face at him. She move her face toward the window she didn't give heed to the man sitting beside her.

She started playing songs as the music system in his car has BlueTooth support. Alara laid her head back she adjusted the seat a little to make it comfortable for her. Soon sleep took over her senses she slept in no time.

The man glanced beside him found her sleeping with blasting music

What is she?
Here his head is paining like hail. His heart said just wake her up and scold her for what she did?

And he did exactly what his heart told him to do. But a voice startled him from the back seat only to mutter the series of curses in his mind

"Aap usko daatne ka soch rahein to na hi sonchein to behtar aage you're the most intelligent man in our khandaan still agar apko apni jaan mubarak nhi he then go ahead?" The boy from behind spoke up.

Tum kab aaye?" Zaeem ask because he didn't see him entering in his car.

21 saal pehle apne bhai ke sath." He grinned
Arsal kaha gaya abhi to yahi tha?" Just something touch his foot making him screech "ya'llah saanp...saanp"

"Arsal ke bachche me hu Arsalan." Arsalan Chided only Arsal jump him 
Arsalan mere bhai save me ye Zaeem Bhai ne naag chipa rakhe he car me. Mene nahi marna itti jaldi."

"What the hell!" Car stop with the jerk making Alara wake her up from her dreamland

"Zaeem Bhai why you have always had problem with my sleep? Jalte hai aap mujhse or meri neend se!" Alara scrunch her nose and scolded him.

"Shut up DON'T talk to me like that."

"Oye moti, unhe chor piche aaja wo to he hi budhdi rooh." Arsal said the first part and last part he muttered under his breath. But the damage was already done Zaeem heard him

Next Zaeem did exactly what he thought his Zaeem bhai can do.

____

As'salamalayum

Here the first chapter

I'll introduce all the characters soon

Till the next update

May Allah bless you
Allah Hafiz.