Chapter Thirty-One : Snakeroot Plant

In celebration of reaching #1 in Action-Romance, here is an extra update. Enjoy! ☺

Ok so, we need to find where the heck are those dang plants.

Soon I signaled the rest of us to meet at an alleyway.

"We're here Elvi-Chan!" Isadora waved.

"That's good" I smiled.

"So what's the update?" Haxley asked.

"We need to find where the source is coming from." I stated.

"Does that mean we have to go through all the milk farms??" Zed asked.

"Precisely." I laid out the pictures of the snakeroot plant.

" I laid out the pictures of the snakeroot plant

"So that's our killer" Mirielle chimed.

"We have to check the animals around it if its affected since it may affect the livestock" I said.

We all hugged eachother, wore our cloaks and masks and splited up in threes.

Clementine, Noel, and Landon went to Kinsleigh Kingdom's farms

Mirielle, Haxley, and me went to the Cyprus Kingdom's farms.

Isadora, Ophelia, and Zed went to the Whitlock Kingdom's farms

"Ok we're here in Farm A in xxx Town." I said as we teleported in front.

We went in the farm and explained to the owner that we were just going to inspect the area. I'm glad he was understanding.

We went where there was a near river bank and there it was, Snakeroot plants.

Mirielle used her Earth magic and swallowed up and crushed the Snakeroot plant.

Haxley used both his weapon and his lightning magic to burn the plant.

I just created my own durable gloves so that I can pluck them out. They can be used as medicine if you do it right.

We double checked the other animals if they were affected and they seemed fine.

I asked the owner how many more farms were there and he said there were 3 more. We went to those farms and there were some animals infected so I had to purify them.

We finished early so the three of us just relaxed in the forest. I was scoping the place and looking for herbs.

*rustle*

It was far but I could hear it.

*hiss* *hiss* *hiss*

NU UH! NOPE NOPE NOPE! I AM SO DONE WITH SNAKES!

I was going to go back to where Haxley and Mirielle was but dangnabit they were closer to the snake.

I hate my luck.