2

'WHAT!!!!!!!what is he doing here?!!' Y/n was screaming in her mind. Her heartbeat become fast and palms become sweaty by seeing him again.

She want to run away from there asap.
Many thoughts were running through her mind, just then he looked up towards her.

Jimin become shocked and annoyed when he saw the same girl who messed with him before.

"HEY....Wha-" he start to shout at her but got cut by his mom.
"Aah jiminiee.. come here....This is y/n .she is the one who helped me"

Jimin become more shocked because of what he heard. He look at her with widened eyes. "HUH.....!!!!"

"Yeah pabo, She helped me and brought me here when I fainted."
Mrs park said while smiling at y/n and grabbed her burned hand and pulled y/n towards her.

"OUCH!!! "
Y/n hissed in pain and she yanked her hand from Mrs Park's grip.

"Omo!! What happe-..... Jesus! What is this? What happened to your hand dear?"
Mrs park asked in concern while closely looking her burned hand.

Y/n become stunned. "O-oh.. I-it's nothing Aunty....hmm.. t-that ... T-the cafeteria was b-bit crowded... A-and... s-some coffee spilled into my hand."

She said holding a sob without looking in his direction.
"oh my dear, I am sorry." Mrs Park felt like its because of her, y/n gets hurt. She lovingly patted her head and tucked the strands of hair that covered her face.

But then she was shocked by fingerprint on y/n 's cheeks.
"Oh my God y/n! Who slapped you?"
"uh..." Y/n touched her cheek, tears formed in her eyes. She tried to blink back the tears and said to Mrs Park in a rush.

"oh.. it's... i-it's n-nothing Aunty. I think I should take my leave now. My work is about to start. Please take care aunty. Anyeong."

She bowed quickly and rushed towards the door.
"But- " Mrs Park couldn't get to complete her words. She looked towards the door and sighed

"Poor girl. She is so kind, not like any other girls of her age. She is the only one who helped me... I know something bad happend to her. I feel like she got hurt because of me." She said sadly.

Jimin was standing there, guilt was welding up in his chest. "Eomma...."
He let out a breathy sigh before saying.
"I'm the one who slapped her."

"WHAT!!!" Mrs Park was shocked and confused too.

Jimin told everything that happened before he getting into the room.

Mrs Park become more guilty to y/n and anger to her son.
"Jimin....how many times i have to telld you to control your TEMPER. I planned to treat her for helping me. But look at what have my son done to her. You hurted an innocent girl-"

Jimin become annoyed when her mom scolded him for a stranger girl. And He interepted his mom's scoldings.

"But eomma, I can't stand when someone talks shits about my family. Even if it's an innocent girl or not."

Mrs Park scoffed before saying, "Jimin. I dont understand you. Actually what she have said is truth. She didn't mean it in that way. She didnt try to insult your parents. She points out your harsh behaviour. Afterall whatever the problem is , you should'nt slap a girl." She becomes more furious when she heard her son's stupid justifications.

Jimin groaned in annoyance and ran his hand thorough his hair.
"Whatever eomma. Let's drop the topic. I don't wa-"
"No jimin. You have to say sorry to her." She said in a stern voice.

"eh....! Never. She also made mistake. She is the one who talked like shit. And I am not going to apologize." He become furious, just thinking of he apologizing to a stupid stranger girl make his blood boil.