Ch - 57. The orphanage

It was really special day today. I was over the cloud 9 now. I was standing in front of my body mirror in my cute little dress. An off white dress which brushed a bit above my knees, with light pink flowers on they and a belt to give a cute look at the waist and it was a layered at the top. Perfect for today.

I had my hairs tied into half bun with winged liner and peachy pink lipstick and cute wrist band

I had my hairs tied into half bun with winged liner and peachy pink lipstick and cute wrist band. I looked really cute for a mafia you know. I was never the one who dressed like a girl other than crop tops or short until Jimin. When he came, I started act all girly and giddy. [No offense guys]

It's like he got me acting like a teenage girl falling in love for the first time. That feel is really precious and I think I'm feeling something similar but it's just mature this time. I smiled at myself while I checked myself out. Self-love should be the first priority. I took my phone and clicked few photos of myself in the mirror and selfies too.

"Babe I'm here!!" I heard Jimin yell in the living room.

I grinned and took my purse before running downstairs. I looked at him and he had a white button up shirt with his upper 2 buttons open and dark blue jeans. He had a sports watch and one side of the shirt tugged out and other inside the jeans. It gave the boyfriend vibes from him.

I threw myself upon himself and said, "Happy 100th day anniversary baby!!"

He chuckled before chirping, "Happy anniversary my girl"

I felt my cheeks heat up at his 'my girl'. He still have effect on me after so many months together. I broke the hug and pecked his cheek.

"Where are we going today my boyfriend?" I asked him while tugging onto his arm.

"Hmm... How about we take walk at your favorite park with your favorite mocha?" He suggested while I wore my white kitten shoes on which had a small bow at the top.

"Sound great! Let's head to the café then!" I beam as we walked to his car.

He opened the door for me making me smile. I sat inside and he closed the door. He got in too and started the engine.

"You know you are mine for the whole day, no work and no calls" He told me.

"Yes I know babe. And about being yours, I'm your since the day karaoke" I winked at him making him laugh.

He started driving to the café which was few minutes away from my house. We soon reached there and got out of the car. We walked to the café but I stopped him.

"Wait boyfriend" I said and walked further and opened the door for him.

I acted like he was some prince.

"You really are my favorite person you know" He told me.

"I know that mister. Now get moving. I want my mocha!" I dropped my sarcasm.