Ch - 58. Phone call

We entered the room and saw food arranged on the table.

"Oh Jae Yi, you came on the right time. Let's have breakfast" Jimin beamed at me.

Hee Young went and sat down on her previous seat. I helped Mrs. Shin to distribute the food. Once it was done, we all also sat on the chair facing the kids and started eating. I looked around and saw everyone laughing in pairs and talking.

"You both really made the kids happy. There is still so much remaining and they are smiling already" Mrs. Shin words caught my attention.

"It's nothing Mrs. Shin. It really better than doing anything stupid" Jimin said as I agreed.

I looked at the kids until my eyes landed on Hee Young who offered her sausage to Hyun Shik who took it and gave her his kimchi. I chuckled at the sight. She is really so sweet. She looked at me as I nodded saying she did a great job. She passed me smile, continue to talk to Hyun Shik who was stealing her food and she scolded him.

After having breakfast, we all set the projector and spread blankets and pillows for the kids. They all quickly sat down and took the pillows for them. Us, adults, sat behind them and Mrs. Shin played the movie which was zootopia. It is really a good movie. I have watched it but it's been really long.

Almost at the end, we saw many kids asleep while others had their gaze on the white wall which was showing the movie. I rested my head on Jimin's shoulder and looked at him.

"Did you liked it?" He asked me while patting my head.

"Yes. They all are so cute. The way Ha Neul and Jae Hwa brickered earlier, gosh they are adorable." I explained.

"I'm glad you're happy. We can some here every month if you want." He giggled and rested his head over mine.

After that, we all went to playground to play with the kids. Mrs. Shin wasa a bit busy with the other room kids so we both took the lead and divided into two teams. Girls and boys. The boys were playing football while I took the girls to the grass and made them sit.

"What should we do girls?" I asked them excited.

I looked at the boys to see Jimin carrying Dong Sun in his arms with one hand held with Ha Neul. I smiled at the sight at it was too cute. He looked like a responsible father taking care of his children. I think I'm falling more and more for him. How can things take a turn like this...?

"UNNIE!" I flinched and looked at the girls who were giggling.

"Stop looking at oppa and please tell us about how you and oppa met. You both are couple right? Tell us your love story" Myung Hee spoke up.

"Do you all wanna hear it?!" I raised my eyebrow.

"YES UNNIE!!" They yelled in unison making me yell.

"Okay okay I'll tell you... It was when me and my friend were in this bar - - - and this is our 100th day anniversary." I finished telling them everything since the start except for the mafia parts. I also didn't told them that Jimin is mafia.

"Wahh unnie your story is like some fairytale! We hope you have a happy ending!" Eun Kyung told me as my smile faded.

"I hope so too" I murmured.

"What are you girls doing there?!" Jimin asked who was coming towards us with the boys.

"Unnie was telling us stories." Woo Yi spoke.

"That good. But it's getting late so unnie and I have to go now" Jimin said making everyone whine.

"Can't you be here for more time? We want to play with you" Dong Sun pleaded.