Chapter 8

"Is he asleep?" I wondered as I was greeted with the air that had grown thick with silence. The lights were off and he was not anywhere. I stepped in and closed the door behind me. 

"Ethan?" my voice bounced off the walls. I squinted my eyes to look through the darkness that blanketed my whole surrounding. My hands, full of fruits that I had brought for him. I took a cautious step forward not wanting to bump into anything. Despite being alert, I ended up bumping into something or rather someone. Fruits fell off my hands toppling over the floor as I clung to his biceps to catch my footing. What was his fondness with darkness and catching people off guard? 

His hand flew up to grab my waist and the next thing I knew he had me caged in his strong arms. His face buried in the crook of my neck. 

"You came back," I felt his lips moving against my skin. Relief. The profound emotion his voice reflected. 

I nodded as my heart blossomed with joy. He made me feel wanted and so special. 

"I will never let you go now," determination laced his words as he tightened his hold around my waist.

My soft breasts smashed against the hard contour of his chest. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach at our proximity.  

A smile quivered over my lips as I threaded my fingers through his luscious brown locks, stroking his hair. 

"What are you gonna do? Keep me here forever?" I asked, amused. 

"Forever. By my side," he rumbled and drew back to claim my lips.

Fuck. My heart sighed in ecstasy when his lips brushed against mine. That was precisely the moment I realized how much I missed him throughout the day. How much I craved for his touch that leaves me disoriented.

Unlike the last time, he kissed me slowly, softly. He was taking his sweet time to explore my mouth, acquainting himself with every corner of it. Slow but intense. The passion was unmistakable, shaking me to the core. I returned his kiss with equal fervor. I poured my every emotion into that one kiss and let him taste them. He patiently nibbled on my lower lip, drawing a moan out of me. He groaned in approval as I shoved my tongue inside his mouth for a duel with his tongue. 

He pushed me down on the couch without breaking the kiss. I didn't even realize how on earth we reached here. He hovered over me, balancing his weight on his elbows. I was breathless with all the emotions he was making me feel, lust being the prime. 

He finally let go of my lips only to clamp his teeth onto my jaw. Nipping them, biting them with so much passion that I forgot everything except for the man ravishing me to his liking. I was panting. Panting for more. More of him.   

The mild ache between my legs longed for his attention. It wept for his touch. Out of impulse, I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him down, thrusting my hips into him. A deep groan vibrated through his chest when my core made contact with his covered length which by the way was as hard as a rock. The friction sent a shiver of pleasure flushing up and down my spine. I wanted more.  

But before I could repeat, Ethan beat me to it. He urgently picked me off the couch and pulled me into his lap in such a way that I could feel his length poking my core. My nightdress rode up, exposing my thigh. I clamped my legs tightly against his waist as his fingers started lightly stroking my thigh, putting me in a daze. The thought that we just had the thin fabric of his sweatpants and my panties between us made me wet even more. My stomach clenched with excitement as he started grinding his hard length against my core. It felt otherworldly. I arched my neck and closed my eyes in sheer pleasure as he continued humping me from beneath without a reprieve.