The Girl and The Band

--------------------------------------------

50 Chapters/ Completed

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Author- XxpotatoeeexX954

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary

Luna Bell is a pretty average person. She lives with her sister, Julia, in their apartment while finishing up college in hopes of being able to run her own restaurant just like her sister, who owns and runs The Golden Bell.

But one day everything changes. 

A new band books a gig at Julia's cafe, causing a chain of events that changes everything for Luna...

*None of the song lyrics and/or titles belong to me! They belong to their respective owners!*

Amazing cover made by - @angeliqslytherxn 

Hey everyone! It's Laila once again and I'm very happy to be writing my newest book! I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laila is my first friend on Wattpad, and when she found out that I had started a review book, she was the first one with a request and no, I haven't read all her books. Just this one and a Dramione fanfiction.
Coming back to the book, I loved the plot. It had the clumsy yet badass female lead and four handsome and hot male leads. I loved how the story developed and wasn't rushed. But, I did not like how less descriptive the story was. It lacked emotions. And I'm pretty sure that's not how the author wanted us to feel. One more thing I was looking forward to was the fluffy stuff between all the couples mentioned. Maybe the author can add some bonus chapters. Rest there were no typos or grammar mistakes that I noticed. The story was well executed.
Love you, Laila!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rating 

3.75/5