chapter 1

Diner with the (L/n)'s

"Glam do we really have to do this? I mean I hate this dress and were having dinner at your sister's?" Victoria asks her husband to get into the tight dress for his sister's dinner, which they had reserved an invitation for.

"Mum! I hate this thing! why do I have to wear it!" Heavy asks coming into his mum and dad's room.

"I don't know but my sister says it's urgent and that we must attend, especially her nephews for some reason," Glam says fixing the cuffs of his sleeves, Dee comes in with a groan.

"what do you think she's going to do? I have a feeling she might use us for something." Dee says glam looks to his son and nods.

"she most likely is since she hasn't done anything like this before," Glam says Victoria groans.

"Then why can't she just ask us and not invite us to dinner! FUCK!" She says and sighs, Glam smiles at his wife. and walks over kissing her cheek.

"you look, lovely dear, now kids we best be going the car should be here in 3 2," Glam says looking down to his watch Victoria smiles as Deerolls his eyes and Heavy gags in disgust at his parent's affection. the car pulls up at the front and out steps the server driving them. The family head down and entire the car.

"why can't I be in the front I hate the back!" Victoria complains, heavy looks around in awe at the Limo, while Dee scrolls through his phone.

"now boys I'm gonna need you to give up your phones during this dinner," Glam says turning to his boys they groan and moan but hand their father their phones.

"thank you, that includes too Vicky," Glam says Victoria rolls her eyes and hands her husband her phone.

"why do we need to do that? I mean it's just dinner right?" Victoria asks him he nods while putting them in his suit pocket.

"yes but it's not like any normal dinner, I expect your best behaviour from all of you!" Glam says everyone agrees and after a long care drive they finally make it to the mansion, as they one by one get out. Glam looks to the building he grew up in his eyes wide.

"Glam you coming?" Vicky asks turning to her husband only just to notice the strange look on his face.

"hey are you alright?" she asks him, he snaps out of a trance and looks at Vicky and smiles, he walks up to her and takes her arm.

"just fine now, come on everyone!" he says and they walk to the door and ring the doorbell, a servant answers Glam's sister stands in the middle of the entire room with her normal posh look. Alongside her is her son, in a brand new suit fit proper and prim, it was a raven black he had blonde hair just like his mother but with brown eyes, he had a smug look on his face.

"Ahh brother, you came to thank you for coming!" she says in her usual tone they entire the house, Heavy looking around amazed along with his mum. dee Tries to hide his excitement but he can't help but look around the place.

"no problem sister, but what is it that you want?" Glam asks stepping forward his sister sighs.

"Ah, I see you caught on fast," she says and sighs.

"Yes I have invited you for a reason, we will be having dinner with the (L/n)'s another high-class family higher than ours. they have a daughter, their only child. she's a very lovely girl-" "wait what does this have to do with us?" Victoria asks inturputing Lydia, she rolls her eyes while her son chuckles with a smug look on his face.

"why else other than to try and set me and her up?" Her son says scoffing at their stupidity.

"I still don't understand," Vicky says.