47:Together.

Chapter forty seven:Together.

Mi Que looked up at Wei Zhan and told him about the incident

❝He really isn't himself when drunk. ❞Wei Zhan said laughing.

❝I never imagined he gets drunk so easily. Anyways, I'll go to sleep now, good night. ❞Mi Que waved her hands and left yawning.

Wei Zhan looked at her back and left as well.

A new day arrived and welcomed a hungover Yu An.

❝My heeead. ❞ she complained massaging her temples.

❝The hungover soup will be here soon. ❞Wang Shu said.

Yu An groaned and buried her face into a pillow. Wang Shu placed his hand on her back, massaging it gently.

Surprised, the woman raised her head a little looking at him. She wanted to say something, but the massage made her body relax.

❝That feels good.~❞ Yu An cooed relaxing under his touch.

Wang Shu continued to massage her tense back, putting more pressure.

❝You're good at this, have you massaged people before? ❞Yu An asked.

❝No. You are the first. ❞Wang Shu replied.

❝A massage from his highness, I feel privileged. ❞Yu An said laughing.

❝You are. But that's alright. ❞Wang Shu said smiling.

Yu An sat up and looked at him, inspecting his face. Wang Shu have her a questioning look.

❝I don't like receiving favors without giving something back. ❞ Yu An said.

Wang Shu understood her meaning and thought about something she can do for him.

❝The pool outside.... let's go together. ❞ he finally said.

Yu An nodded her head.

knock knock

❝The soup is here.❞Lizhui, who guards their door, said.

❝Let them in. ❞Wang Shu said.

A servant girl entered with a tray and a bowl of soup. Yu An drank the soup and grimaced.

❝Tastes horrible. ❞ she said wiping her mouth.

❝But it's good for you. ❞Wang Shu replied.

Yu An rolled her eyes and stood up.

❝Let's eat breakfast and then we can go in the pool. ❞Yu An said, her stomach agreeing with her by growling.

❝Alright. Prepare breakfast for me and the Empress. ❞Wang Shu ordered and the servant girl bowed, rushing to the kitchen.