Requests.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N POV-

Y/N reached home after an hour of sitting in the backseat of the car, with eyes closed pretending to be asleep. As always, there was no word exchanged between father and daughter. Once at home, she went to her room and locked the door. She flopped on the bed and stared at the ceiling. 

Y/N POV- 

My heart is heavier now. Guess, a bit of crying can help at the moment.

Standing up, I went to my bathroom and stood in front of the mirror. I looked at my face remembering all those words and all those blames.

'IT'S YOU! YOU ARE THE WORST CHILD EVER!'

'SHE DIED BECAUSE OF YOU!'

'I'LL HATE YOU FOREVER! YOU'RE NOTHING!'

'NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU.'

'IT'S ALWAYS YOU.'

'YOU'RE AN UGLY BITCH!'

'YOU CAN NEVER SMILE!'

'YOU DON'T DESERVE TO SMILE.'

They were right! All of them! I don't deserve love or happiness. It's all cause of me.

It felt like I fell into a deep pit again. Tears came out of my eyes nonstop. There were no sounds, just tears, and heavy breathing.

Y/N- I wish I could sleep forever. If only it were that easy.

She went out, tears still flowing down her cheeks. She sat at her study table, took out her laptop, and began typing her feeling's down in the online diary that she kept. After about 15 minutes of writing, when her eyes were dried out, her poker face came back on and her soft eyes turned into an emotionless ones. Feeling numb, she went and lay down on her bed slowly falling into a deep slumber. It always ended like this; every breakdown turned her more and more numb. Falling into the same dark hole, with no hopes, nothing. 

A/N POV-

MORNING, NEXT DAY.

Y/N woke up and got ready as usual. She changed into this- 

 She changed into this-