73 Past Life (2)

The ward was quiet, and the girl lying on the bed was slender and her slender eyelashes trembled.

  Cheng Chu opened his eyes.

  The faint smell of disinfectant in the air entered the nasal cavity, and she couldn't help frowning.

  Standing next to the bed, a man in a nurse's uniform was changing the bottle. He turned his head when he heard the noise.

  "Mrs. Gu, are you awake?" She looked awake.

  "I...Is this in the hospital?"

  She remembered that she was still studying in country M and fainted because she stayed up late to do homework.

  Maybe Zhou Yanshi sent her to the hospital.

  But, how come the nurses in this hospital are Chinese? Besides, Mrs. Gu?

  The chaotic brain was not enough to support Cheng Chu to figure out what was wrong around her. She held her hands and tried to sit up, only to find that her calf was so painful as torn.

  "Hiss."

  The little nurse beside him hurriedly helped Cheng Chu and said, "Mrs. Gu, you hurt your calf, but it is a minor injury. It should be fine after a few days of training."

  But that Mr. Gu is not easy to say.

  Cheng Chu asked with some doubts: "Why did you call me Mrs. Gu? Also, the one who sent me here?"

  "This..." The little nurse was a little panicked. According to the rumors, isn't the couple in a good relationship? Does Mrs. Gu reject this title so much?

  She obediently didn’t call Mrs. Gu any more, and answered the next question, “It was a passer-by who discovered the car accident and only hit 120.”

  “Car accident? What kind of car accident?” Cheng Chu gradually realized that something was wrong, and put it in her tone of voice. Some panic.

  The little nurse frowned, "The day before yesterday, you and Mr. Gu had a car accident on Hubin Road."

  Cheng Chu's heart paused.

  Car accident on Hubin Road. Isn't this a matter of a previous life?

  She grabbed the little nurse, her tone trembled, "How about Gu Miao?"

  The little nurse was taken aback and looked at her expression before Ai Ai said, "Gu, Mr. Gu, I just

  got out of ICU yesterday." "But you don't have to worry too much . If you get out of ICU, it means you have passed the dangerous period, maybe. It won't be long before I wake up." She quickly comforted.

  Cheng Chu only felt that her eyes were sore for a moment. She lifted the quilt and struggling to get to the ground, "I'm going to see him."

  "Mrs. Gu, you still have a bottle in your hand." The little nurse exclaimed.

  "I'll take it myself." Cheng Chu turned around and took it from the bottle.

  She was already thin and weak, but now she was wearing a large medical coat, and she was only left with a skeleton. One of her legs was still injured, and she could only jump to the door of the ward.

  The little nurse sighed, "I'll find a wheelchair for you and take you there." It was the

  evening when a few rays of sunset fell into the corridor.

  Cheng Chu sat in a wheelchair and finally saw Gu Miao.

  He was lying on the hospital bed, his pale face without a trace of blood, and his body was filled with various tubes, and the gloomy breath of life almost came out of his body.