131-140

Chapter 131

Yiyi and others temporarily retreated the same way.

The road from the forest to the Duanchang Cliff has been opened by Qin Zhan with an ability, so the time to go back was much less than before.

Fan Qisi and the others had come to gather herbs before, and no one had been under the Cliff of Broken Heart.

In fact, they don't really know how to get to the bottom of the cliff, and they can only move forward on their own judgment.

Qin Zhan drove the car, patiently winding around a little bit.

As they went deeper, the places they went were getting more and more divergent, and the roads became more and more difficult to open. The sights were thick green, covering the sky and the sun.

In the huge forest, this car looks very small, like a little pitiful going deep into the hinterland of a monster.

Feng Qiu looked at the narrow opening in front, with cliffs on both sides, this car couldn't get in, only people could barely pass it.

He said: "We are going on foot again," and he was reluctant to take this good car. "It's a pity, this car has to be placed here for the time being, what should I do if the road behind still needs a car. "

Just walking on their legs can dispose of them.

Meaning: "Don't worry, I'll just put the car in when the time comes."

Feng Qiu suddenly said, "So you are a space system supernatural person."

"Yeah."

Feng Qiu: That's really great! Space abilities are really a must for home travel.

After the car drove under the cliff, they got out of the car one after another.

Yiyi did as she said, putting the car in.

The cliffs on both sides are high and close, and one has to lean on the side of the cliff to make it through.

At first glance, the path in the middle was narrowing visible to the naked eye, and it was winding and twisting. I don't know if they can pass smoothly.

Qin Zhan was still the first to clear the way, with Yiyi, Fan Qisi and Feng Qiu walking behind.

A few people walked in a little bit against the cold stone wall.

The stone walls are uneven, the back hurts, and the wind in the canyon is so fierce that people can't open their eyes.

After walking for about ten minutes, it suddenly became clear and the place became wide open. There were a few wild fruit trees growing on the edge of the forest. There were a lot of fruits on them. Some monkeys were picking fruits to eat. When they saw Yiyi and others, they rushed in. In the forest, there is a big lake next to the forest, and occasionally you can see fish jumping out of the water.

There are no zombies here, everything is so quiet and beautiful, looking like a paradise.

Fan Qisi didn't have time to take care of this, breathing in the fresh air to his heart's content, and swaying her limbs randomly, "I'm out, and it's suffocating me."

Feng Qiu: "Should we go left or go right next." "The

gap in the canyon turned left and right again, twists and turns, he has confused the direction, and he doesn't know where to go next.

"To the right." Qin Zhan said.

"Okay, then let's go to the right." After walking

down the road, Feng Qiu found that Qin Zhan's words had always been very relevant.