22. "Please Baby"

Dave

"I can't breathe dawg I really can't

"I can't breathe dawg I really can't. She really did me like this!?" I had a glass of henny in my hand watching the whole thing in the dark again

Damn she so bad and she all mine I'm finna cry.

I watched Sean shake his head watching the same shit I was watching. " nigga you looking to hard avert your eyes"

" You being over dramatic right now and can you cut on some lights"

I deadpanned him then turned my attention back to the screen "nah ion think so. Ever since The shade room spotted us awhile back they been on her ass now imma have to really kill every nigga looking at her whining on the screen..... how unfortunate"

Sean was laughing as I glared at the screen. I don't know why he laughing I'm being deadass

My baby was already popping before but since our relationship became public knowledge everyone has been trying to get an interview, songs, endorsements the whole nine from Steph.

With her being a private person as she is she declines most of them whenever she feels like they are just out for a background story of who she is.

I tugged on my beard lightly as I watched her whine her waist to her music. Imma actually need her to wear that green look but with just the boots

"Aye nigga is you hearing me?" The lights were cut on and Steph and Sean were both looking at me

"Peanut not you watching that music video again" she turned the screen off as she sat on my lap tugging on my beard

"Tory ugly ass was touching on you too much and you letting him.....Gimme kiss"

"Not you pouting" She giggled as she rubbed my head

Sean gagged "Y'all always doing fruity ass shit in front of me I'm gone. Tell the Love of My Life I Miss her."

"Go to hell Sean!"

"I'm already there Steph!" He yelled back before exiting the house

" you looked mighty good in that music video. You still got them boots?"

She arched a brow as she lowered her head planting kisses on my face "maybe. Why?"

I pulled her hair back slightly so we could have eye contact " it's your show today... only if them boots on" I smiled as she shot up and ran towards our bedroom

The kids were out for the count until they woke up from their naps in about two hours.

I waited till I got a text from Steph saying she was ready so I made my way upstairs to our room not seeing her.

" Take your clothes off and sit on the bed." I did as told seeing a blindfold.

See if this was a random shortie she wouldn't even be able to tell me to blink let alone put a blindfold on willingly but the dominance in Stephanie's voice always gets me aroused.