76 Past Life (5)

The winter of this year in Haishi is extremely cold. Although it has not snowed, there is a rustling air-conditioning in the air.

  Towards the end of December, the blink of an eye is the new year.

  Cheng Chu was lying on the sofa looking at the computer, while Gu Miao was sitting on the chair beside him and looking at the documents. The atmosphere was warm and peaceful.

  Two beeps sounded "didi" on the computer, and Gu Miao looked up.

  "Sorry, did it bother you?" Cheng Chu quickly turned to mute.

  "No." He shook his head, and his hand holding the pen froze for a moment.

  Cheng Chu smiled at him, bowed his head and opened the chat software.

  It was a message from Lin Qifeng.

  "I'm back on New Year's Day for New Year's Eve, come to pick it up?"

  In this world, he went abroad with his parents after graduating from high school, and has not returned for several years.

  Cheng Chu simply replied, "Okay, flight number, what time, send it here." A

  string of messages was sent quickly over there.

  The room was quiet for a moment, and there was a sound of typing.

  Gu Miao couldn't help but stop writing and raised her eyes to look at her.

  At night, the moonlight outside the window was particularly bright.

  The girl nestled on the sofa and tapped the keyboard, with a soft smile at the corner of her mouth.

  His heart was stagnant, and suddenly he felt a little uncomfortable.

  Who are you chatting with? So happy?

  Gu Miao pursed his lips, and a few days of closeness paralyzed his heart. The humble man finally got out of his shell and was no longer as cautious as before.

  He put down the document in his hand and leaned forward.

  Suddenly sink into the sofa next to together, Cheng Chu was stunned and paused finger, lift her eye and asked: "? How the"

  . "Nothing,"

  So can you accompany me. He whispered in his heart.

  The girl was like a small detector in his heart, and she understood what he meant. She lowered her head and typed for a few seconds before putting down the computer.

  "Then let's go out to watch a movie." Her bright eyes curled into crescents, "A movie was released a few days ago. I really want to watch it."

  "Okay." Gu Miao immediately responded.

  "Then I'll go make up and change clothes, and you can book a ticket." The girl jumped off the sofa happily, her back as brisk as an elf in the night.

  Gu Miao looked at the beautiful dress on her, and only felt that it was too perfect to be perfect anymore, so there was no need to change it. But he never questioned anything a girl said.

  "It depends on what time." He asked towards the closed locker room.

  The girl's voice came in a leisurely voice, "Whatever, it's okay in an hour." A

  smile appeared on Gu Miao's grim face, and he was about to lower his head to book a ticket with his mobile phone, when a small frame appeared in the upper right corner of the laptop beside him .