Reader x Sabo. Happy birthday!

-AN-
Ok! It's Sabos birthday... what other reason do I need?! I love Sabo so much and I just had to do this!

Sabo: *blushes*

Me: Nyeheheh. Happy birthday Sabo!
(Warning:Smut Smut,smut,smut,smut. >////

So far, for the blue-clad revolutionary, his day had been awesome. First: He had awoken to breakfast in bed, courtesy of his close friend and subordinate, Koala.

Then, Dragon had allowed him to take the day off. What with the whole planning for Dresrossa, everything and everyone, was hectic. So the fact he was aloud to kick back during these mad times, was wonderful.

He had received so many presents off of everyone; it was all he could've asked for on his special day! Well....almost everything.

He hadn't seen you at all the entire day. It was unlike you to miss anyone's birthday; even the rookies who had barely been with them a week always got some form of gift or greeting.

And considering you two were jammed in between some friend/ romance limbo, meant that he was quite a significant character in your life.

The relationship with Sabo you had was; by all means friendly, just... weird.

It was full of innuendos,flirting,stolen kisses and harmless teasing. Yet neither of you classified the pair of you as a 'thing'.

He actually kinda missed being around you, especially today... today, he was hoping to make you both a 'thing'.

When Sabo finally reached his bedroom, he went to open his door, only to find it locked.

Funny... I don't recall locking it...

He shrugged and pulled out the key to his door from his pocket, inserted into the lock, twisted, and opened.

As his door swung open, he was met by a deep darkness. Not being a fond one of the dark, he reached his hand into the room, and felt around the wall near the door for the light-switch. When he found it, he flicked it on, and almost lost his breath at the sight in his room.

There you were, sat happily on his bed. You were laying on your stomach, feet swinging in the air childishly as you read one of his books. However, there was nothing childish about what you were doing.

You were sat in a tiny (f/c) Night gown, that hardly reached your thigh. It was trimmed with lace, and was made of a see through material, revealing your flat, smooth stomach. Well, if you were sat up. The area around your chest, however, had a silky piece of material shielding it from those whom it may concerns gaze.

Your (h/c) hair was a beautiful mess around your head and shoulders, your (e/c) orbs were defined by Smokey Gray eye-shadow, mascara and small flicks of eye liner. Your lips were painted a gentle peach-pink, cheeks tinged with a similar colour.

His shocking blue eyes widened as you sat up, giving him a view of your large chest.(let's just say you have anime logic boobs ;D)

"Sabo!"

You squeal happily. Tearing him from his somewhat explicit thoughts as he blinked at you. He rooted himself to the floor as you leaped at him, gripping him into a large hug.

You were fully aware of your sparsely clothed chest pressing against his own. After all, it was all apart of your plan... simple really.

You were going to seduce him.

"Happy birthday Sabo!"

You giggle, kissing his cheek before backing away and smiling up at him.