161-170

Chapter 161

The journey went smoothly, and occasionally some zombies blocking the road were encountered on the side of the road, and they resolved it easily. Just stop and go all the way, waste some time.

As the silence said, this route is safe, and the mission this time is very simple.

Materials are very important. There are ten large vehicles. They also purchase a large amount of materials needed by the base in the trading town. For safety reasons, for the sake of stability, they sent so many people to perform this task.

On the way, Xu Nianzhou came to find Yiyi.

Probably because of Qin Zhan's older sister, he was extremely passionate and straightforwardly inquired about Qin Zhan's hobbies, without hiding his thoughts at all.

"Why do you like Qin Zhan?" Yiyi once asked Xu Nianzhou.

Xu Nianzhou answered like this. She said that Qin Zhan is really a very good person. She saved her without saying, knowing that she did not collect enough fire nuclei and could not complete the task, so she specially gave her many nuclei. .

In Xu Nianzhou's mouth, Qin Zhan is really a very good person, so that he is a little strange.

There is such a line in Qin Zhan's heart. Walking into that line, he will almost unconditionally treat people like Yiyi and Xiong Dali. Outside of the line, even if he witnessed their suffering, he would not interfere.

Xu Nianzhou seems to be an exception.

...The

sky gradually darkened, and there were no abandoned villages nearby. They chose to stay on the flat ground to rest.

Everyone was used to this kind of task and everything was well-trained. After parking the material vehicles side by side, after a while, they set up a tent beside the vehicle.

The person in charge of driving the daytime stopped early after eating, while the others were in teams of two and began to watch the night. Whenever they noticed something wrong, they should immediately notify the others.

Yi Yi and Shen Mo are responsible for the latter half of the night, "You take a good rest, when it's time, I will call you." Silent said.

"Okay."

Silence saw Yiyi enter the tent and was about to leave, when she saw the girl poking her head out before pulling up the tent, and said softly: "Good night, silence."

"Good night," the silence squeezed. At the corner of her mouth, she added softly, "Good dream."

Silence stood outside her tent for a while before returning to her resting place.

Lying in the sleeping bag, Yi Yi found that there was a hot water bottle in it.

Silence took the sleeping bag is

to come, this hot water bottle should also be prepared for him.

It is winter, Yiyi habitually puts a hot water bottle before entering the bed, otherwise the body will not be warm after being in the bed for a long time.

She thought she would not sleep well at night when doing tasks alone outside, but she didn't expect to be so careful in silence.

The hot water bottle was very hot, and even the bed was ironed and warmed.

As soon as she lay in, Yi Yi's body with a little chill immediately warmed up, and the exhaustion that had occurred during the day when she was on the road disappeared little by little.