دھندلا • Blurb

• BLURB •

Laila Butt is an enigma.
She doesn't quite understand who she is.
All she knows is that, she yearns to be burnt under the fire of lust.

Azmaray Bakhtawar Khan is a born leader.
He is the soul reason for his mother's survival.
All he wants from life is companionship that soothes his soul.

Laila and Azmaray meet.
Entangled in sheets.
Unmarried.
Scarred.
Touched.
Tainted.
Drenched in the scent of each other's prefume.
He calls it the day his life changed.
She seems to be untouched by the fire that has marred him.

NOTE

The book deals with topics such as :
- Pre marital sex
- Kinks
- Bloodshed
- Abusive language
- Drinking and smoking

Please understand that what is forbidden by Islam is forbidden for good reason. The author doesn't support, nor does she plan on promoting such virtues. These are all for the sake of fiction.

The characters are not role models for Muslims. If you're looking for one, I suggest you look up the family of the Prophet PBUH and not a book on wattpad.

Please note that this is purely fiction. Any similarity is coincidental not intentional. The work belongs to Qanoot Shahid, qanootshahid14. If you find this work anywhere else, you are at risk to of being subjected to malware.

All edits and piece of writings belong to me unless stated so. You may not use any of the works inside this book, even if its a simple translation. I reserve all rights and in case of plagiarism, will fight you. So just read and don't copy. If you wish to use a quote from the book, you must first seek permission and on a positive reply may you only use it.

خوش پڑھنا
Happy Reading ♡