👀6👀

A Week After Marriage 

Y/n P.O.V

I opened my eyes to see my beautiful bestie sleeping beside me in a new room. *sigh* This is my life now...Well, yesterday night was not a disaster. 

According to the stepbrothers stuff I read, they usually lay down a list of rules for their new "sister". And I thought same thing was gonna happen to me. But nothing happened, till now.

After we reached new home at wedding night, Jimin and Hobi showed us our new room, told me how mom showed them the photos of my previous rooms and they bragged about how they worked hard to renovated it according to my taste, typical sibling thing, I guess *chuckle*.

Y/n's New Room (though I changed is later)

And now it's been a week that the marriage happened and everything seems to be fine

And now it's been a week that the marriage happened and everything seems to be fine. Mr. Kim asked me to call him dad but looking at my hesitation he slid it. He has been tying his best to make me feel home. 

Not only him, Jimin, Hobi, Jin and even Namjoon is doing the same. 

Yoongi and Tae are still unbothered but, Jungkook, his attitude is just on another level. He doubts on me with a whole different intensity. This man, he finds new reasons daily to call me a money seeker. I don't have any problem, I am used to being called such a way. But sometimes it gets difficult to control Minnie from beating the shit out of him. 

But these two together are really weird when together, sometimes they talk like normal people and the other second they are at their throats. I even heard them being frank with each other. They help each other in studies and it's good if Minnie is making friends other than me. But these are really weird. *Chuckle*

Me, I have just been maintaining my distance from everyone. Not that they make me feel uncomfortable or being clingy. It's just I can't bring myself to trust them. After all, The "brother" did leave a great negative impact on me. And now I have trust issues against everyone. I either try to avoid them or just reply shortly in any conversation. They seem nice people though, just like any other family.

Now, we had took a week off from college. Weird right? We attended college when we had to prepare for wedding, but now that everything is over we are chilling at home. This is our parents' way of letting be "close and together".

 Now, we are finally attending college after a week and don't worry I got notes on a daily basis from Chi-yeon, but they are still unaware of this wedding shenangin.

Y/m/n: *standing by the door* Get up girls!!

Y/n: Yes mom..