bkdk shorts 4

Deku was writing on his notebook about special someone's quirk, lying on his stomach. He was focused enough about that new technic of that 'man'.

He didn't noticed that someone trespassed on his room and shut the door silently, slowly walked towards him. Izuku just stopped but he  shrugged it off, ignoring on what's happening around him.

Forgetting to close the door but he didn't bother to look or check it out. He was very curious about his subject.

He suddenly flinched when something touches his butt cheeks. "Don't look back and stay that way.", Someone whispered into his ear as izuku felt the other's well built chest muscles.

"But~"

"Don't make a sound, just be quiet.", The man above whispered once more.

Izuku hummed on response.

"Good, sweety. I know you're gonna enjoy this, just relax.", The tall male grinned and said.

The trespasser slowly pulling izuku's pants halfway so he could start rimming on shorter male's tight ass.

"I-it's my f-first t-time, please be gentle...", Izuku whispered.

"I knew, and i will be. It seems you're enjoying it.", The male on top teased.

"Shuddap.", Izuku got a 'lil bit annoyed.

"I'll put 2 fingers on you, just relax.", The unknown man continued.

"Hpmmm, so good but it hurts a lot, ahhhh...", Izuku murmured, almost liking it.

"Hmm!", He just scoffed afterwards.

"I guess you're ready, stick your ass up into the air.", He said with his cool and smooth voice.

"Like this?", Izuku asked and positioned himself.

"Let me.", the taller male took out his long and thick member and brimming on izuku's.

"Take it slowly, i'm scared... Hah...aww.... It h-hurts", izuku whispered as he bit his lower lip as if he is being addicted.

"Just call out my name, nerd.", Katsuki whispered on izuku's ear and licked it so he started pushin' and pullin' inside out of him.

"K-katsuki,...", Katsuki gone faster and faster.

'katsuki...'

"Katsuki, it feels so good.", Izuku gone enjoying the feeling.

"You bet.", Katsuki smirked.

"Katsuki... I want to see your face."

"Fine, whatever. Turn around."

Izuku did and katsuki pulled up his shirt and nibbling his nipples by his long tongue.

"Katsuki."

"That's right, moan my name and you're mine forever.",

"Katsuki, i love you.", Izuku whispered, cupping his hands on the other's cheeks.

Katsuki came inside of him and breathe hard while resting on izuku's chest.

Izuku brushed his fingers on katsuki's soft blond hair, 'his hair, so soft...', He smiled.

The next day....

"Bakugou? Where did you come from?", His gang noticed.

"Kacchan?", Izuku followed while rubbing his eyes closed and his other hand hang onto katsuki's shirt.

This people are so amused about the two.

"Don't tell me...", Mina gasped.

"So manly...", Kirishima feel amazed.

"Hey, what's wrong with you guys??", Denki, kind so dumbed that he couldn't understand.

Izuku got a bit awaken until he noticed mina and kirishima have a teasing smile on their faces.

"What happened last night, eh??",

Izuku became nervous after remembering what happened last night so he hurriedly went back to his room and shut it off.

"Oh, bakugou....", They teased once more.

"Shuddap!".

Izuku leaned on the back of the door and mesmerized about someone's quirk and it was his kacchan after all.

The end.

Hey look, guys, i got another one.

And don't "follow" me if you will unfollow me later. But those who never failed me, thank you so much. I wish i could do some more stories. I have lots of ideas but i am always busy esp. on my job and responsibilities but anyways, bye for now....