10

It's the party that Yoongi has been talking about. His and his twin's birthday.

It's been a couple of days, since Taehyung and Yoongi talked about the "Jungkook not giving Taehyung a single fuck". And up until now he isn't.

Jungkook is still low-key ignoring Taehyung, and would just talk to him about their work.

He won't also glance at Taehyung if it isn't important, or appropriate. To which got Taehyung frustrated of.

He tried to speak to the younger, he also tried to flirt a bit. But it just won't work, as Jungkook seems to don't care at all.

But to Jungkook, it's giving him a big impact. He's just trying to stop himself from blushing whenever his boss will flirt with him.

But deep down, he's literally screaming internally, and would often silent scream in his office.

Taehyung even invited Jungkook to Yoongi's birthday party. And that got Jungkook very exited, thinking Taehyung would take him as a date.

But to disappointment, his boss already has a date. Jungkook got a little sad that time, because he thought Taehyung as giving him signals the he likes him.

But Jungkook thought he wasn't right. Though Yoongi invited him to be his date for the night, which made him feel a little better, at least he won't be going alone.

And right now, he's fixing himself, and git ready for the party. He wore his black button up dress-shirt, a white tuxedo, and a black trousers. He also paired it with a black pair of shoes, and a black belt.

He also fixed his hair, and sprayed it red, with a non-permanent hair color

He also fixed his hair, and sprayed it red, with a non-permanent hair color. And lastly, he put on a little bit of make up. And he's done.

And right on time, as someone rang the doorbell. Jungkook hurriedly went to the living room, as he saw his father standing up.

Jk: no dad... I'll go get it!

Mr. Jeon, just nodded and went to sit back down. Jungkook on the other hand opened the door. And when he opened it he saw a smiling Yoongi.

Y: you look absolutely pretty Jungkookie

Yoongi said, making the younger blush.

Jk: you look handsome as well Mr. Min.

Jungkook said and bowed. But Yoongi stopped him. Yoongi just nodded his head into a no, saying...

Y: You don't have to bow, or call me Mr. Min... Yoongi, or Yoongi hyung will do... After all you're my date.

He winked at Jungkook, as the younger giggled, he just nodded in response, as he is too shy to say a word.

Yoongi just smiled at him, just then he unintentionally glance inside Jungkook's apartment, and saw a man sitting on the couch watching the news.

Y: is he your father?

Yoongi asked the younger. Jungkook glance at his father then back at Yoongi, then he nodded.

Y: oh, can I meet him?

Jk: huh?....but hyu-

Y: atleast I have to say hello... I'm taking his son, into a party... It is just right that I have to ask his permission.

Jungkook glance at his dad one more time, he sighed and then nodded to Yoongi.

Jungkook stepped out of the way, to let Yoongi in. After that he led Yoongi to see his dad.

Jk: dad... This is Min Yoongi... My date.

Y: hello sir, good evening.

Yoongi said, smiling and then bowed towards Jungkook's father, as a sign of respect.

Mr.J: Good evening to you too, young man... What's the event you're going to by the way?

Y: oh, it's my birthday sir... May I take your son as my date for tonight?

Jungkook's dad, looked at Yoongi from head to toe, then he smiled and said...

Mr.J: ofcoures, just don't let him come home alone, especially at night... You know vampires are all around. I don't want my son in danger.

Yoongi was a little surprised at that. He didn't know what to say. As he himself is a vampire, and his son knows about that.

He looked at Jungkook who's head was hang low. And of course being the Yoongi he is. He thought that he should just answer him normally and calmly, instead of making a fuss about it.

Y: ofcoures sir...

Yoongi just stop in his tracks because he didn't know what to say. Jungkook on the other hand was very anxious.

Knowing that Yoongi is a vampire, makes him feel a little bit ashamed. Yoongi knew the younger was anxious, so he held his waist and squeezed it a bit.

Indicating that it's all right, and that he didn't care what his father had said.

Y: we'll be going now sir...

Mr.J: ah, ofcoures go ahead.

And with that, Yoongi bowed again, and mention Jungkook to go outside. Which the younger complied.

Nether of them talked, they just went to Yoongi's car and drove off. It wasn't awkward, but Jungkook just felt like, he wanted to talk to Yoongi and say sorry on his father's behalf.

It doesn't sit right to Jungkook that his father talked bad about vampires, infront of a vampire. Yoongi must've felt criticised, and judged.

Jk: Yoongi hyung.... I'm so sorry on my father's behalf. I know he's wro-

Y: it's alright Jungkookie... I didn't mind that... Your father didn't know I'm a vampire, and if he thinks that we are dangerous. It's fine... DDon't worry about it okay?

Yoongi looked at Jungkook who's already looking at him. He smiled at the younger, making the younger smiled back sadly.

Then Yoongi held Jungkook's hand, and caressed it abit. Jungkook on the other hand felt a little at ease, as he knew that Yoongi didn't take that seriously.

And he's happy about that, knowing that this man beside him, is really understanding and very kind. Everyone would love to be with him.

And he is very lucky to be his date for tonight.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hi everyone I'm sorry I haven't been updating, it's because, I burnt my whole left hand with a hot water, and it just got better, it still has some small blisters. But don't worry I'm gonna start updating this book again. Thankyou so much to everyone who supported this book, I hope everyone is safe, please take care :)