The Big Fight

Tanjiro watches the surrounding people guessing what they might be capable of off their costumes and looks.  Then sprung Shigaraki charging to them his hand out extended as far as possible.  Tanjiro jumped away from his arm jumping up and over him grabbing his arm pinning him down holding on the floor.  "No," Tanjiro said looking to the corner where a big person stood in the corner with a cement log.  "I wouldn't move I don't come to cause a huge fight.  Give me my sister and send me home that's all I ask.  I don't want to fight humans, " Tanjirosaid stating his demands while Sir Nighteye watched him confused on what he meant.

"What are you going to do then if we don't?" Shigaraaki said oddly his face smooshed into the floor.  "I don't want violence, but I know how to render a good bit you quirkless.  You can't hurt much if you don't have a quirk you are too custom to using these powers.  I could also just send you into the police.  Either way, " Tanjiro said looking at each of the villains surrounding them.  

"Well, we cant send you home.  I don't know how myself, but I know where your sister is."

"Where?"

"Hiden."

"Don't toy the sooner you say the sooner I am gone."

"Through a hidden downstairs door if you look on the bar there is a beer dispenser pull the second lever and it opens an underground door.  Now let me go you bitch!"

"Thank you I would tell your friends to back off and stay back.  I don't come for harm, but if I need to I will," Tanjiro said walking to the dispenser sitting on the bar before pulling the lever.  CRASH a huge floor door opened and it dropped down items into a deep pit.  "I figured.  You tried to kill me," Tanjiro said looking at the 2 other heroes surprised by his attitude changes the whole time.  "Well, I guess I can't let you be after that," Tanjiro announced looking at the heroes as he got in a fighting stance.  "I gave you a chance and I was patient, but I done with chances."  Toga jumped at White Rose attacking him while Mr. Compress went to Sir Nigheye.  

Shigaraki struggled to get off the ground his arm hurt from being pressed back harshly.  Tanjiro jumped off the counter to Shigaraki cutting a finger off his left hand.  Shigaraki pulled his hand back from Tanjiro and looked down at it.  His pinky finger was sliced clean off and landed on the floor making a small thunk.  Twice turned hearing the noise and he stepped back from Tanjiro and Shigaraki.  

"I tried to warn you.  Sorry, but working with Muzan is unforgivable.  The people you hurt and the damage you do.  I can't let it stand anymore demon or not," Tanjiro said slicing a finger off his other hand.  Tanjiro watched as Sharaki tried to hold himself together and twice sat down on the floor beside him handing him an old rag.  Tanjiro walked to the others and pointed his sword to them.  "I give you one last chance leave them be and I can keep your quirk and you can stay here.  Continue to attack any of my friends and family and we will have... another run-through."

The villains shivered and backed down glaring at Tanjiro.  Tanjiro looked at the 2 heroes Sir Nighteye has a few bruises and White Rose had no cuts not being more careful himself since he fought Toga.  "Let's figure this out ourselves then, but first can one of you get his Fingers.  If he connects them back he still can use his quirk," Tanjiro said using his foot to move them away from the villains.

"Why don't you do it you cut them off?" White Rose asked grossed at the fingers laying on the floor.  "If I am being honest I don't want the blood on me and that's gross.  I don't want to get blood on this," Tanjiro said moving his costume.  "Oh, you wimps I will do it then," Sir NIghteye said as he picked up one finger.  

"I will get one too then," White Rose said snatching the other finger up.  White Rose reluctantly help the finger as Sir Nighteye wrapped it in a handkerchief he hand on him and stuck it in his pocket.  "You can't put it in a tissue unfair hold it!" White Rose yelled.  "Sh!" Tanjiro said as he flipped the switches to open the door correctly.  The door opened and a gust of wind blew.  

"Well let's go. This isn't a secret mission anymore someone saw us and they have been recording since the beginning.  You still need to be quiet we don't know what lays ahead."