31

"Hwang Hyunjin get your hands out of my pants." Jeongin mumbled tirely as the elder pouted pulling his hands out.

"Good morning baby." Hyunjin said as he wrapped his arms around the younger resting his chin on the boy's shoulder, his hair all messy. "Good morning." Jeongin sighed as he rested his hands on Hyunjins.

"Eomma Innie!" Taehyun giggled as he rushed into the room a big smile on the little Alpha's face as he climbed onto the bed. "Tae what are you doing up this early?" Jeongin asked as the little boy who slipped under the blankets curling up against him. "Couldn't sleep Innie." He said with a small sigh as he closed his eyes, hugging his llama plushy in his arms.

"You go back to sleep TaeTae." Jeongin said softly the Omega shutting his own eyes as he cuddled Taehyun. With a smile Hyunjin looked at the two fondly the Alpha crooning.

"I love you." He said softly pressing a gentle kiss to Jeongins neck the Omega starting to purr.

"I love you too."

///

"Baby get up." Hyunjin said as he pressed a kiss to Jeongins cheek the Omega stirring in his sleep.

"We have to leave today remember love?" Hyunjin murmered as he looked at the other who sat up with a yawn. "Where's Taehyun?" He asked looking around the room. "He's waiting in the living room." Hyunjin said as he walked over to Jeongin's suitcase making sure it was packed before zipping it up.

Getting up Jeongin snatched some of Hyunjin's sweats and a hoddie before heading into the living room.

"Mommy Innie your awake." Taehyun said as he rushed over to the other holding his arms out. Smiling Jeongin lifted the small Alpha pecking him on the cheek. "Good morning Tae." He said softly.

"Innie are we gonna come back to see Min-su and Halmoni?" Taehyun asked as he looked at Jeongin with a small pout. "Of course we will baby." Jeongin said with a smile. Nodding Taehyun rested his head on Jeongin's shoulder talking to the Omega about seeing his uncle MinMin and Sungie. "Are you two ready to go?" Hyunjin asked as he walked into the room a small smile on his face. "I think so." Jeongin said as he joined the other at the door.

Their stuff was taken to the car by the hotels staff while Jeongin and Taehyun waited in the car while Hyunjin finished paying.

Taehyun had already gotten on his tablet, the little boy watching his TV show while Jeongin slowly drifted off to sleep again. "You okay baby?" Hyunjin asked as he got in the car looking at Jeongin who hummed giving a sleepy nod. "Just a little tired." He said with a s yawn. Hyunjin raised a brow staring the car as he glanced back at Taehyun who had his head phones on.

"Okay then angel."

Say the least it wasn't long before Jeongin was passed out, the Omega sleeping for pretty much the entire car ride except for when Hyunjin woke him up to ask if he needed to use the bathroom or if we was hungry. The Alpha was skeptical that the Omega's body was starting to save energy for Jeongins next heat which no doubt was probably close.

"Appa are we almost there?"Taehyun asked as he looked at Hyunjin who gave a small nod. "Just another hour Tae." Hyunjin said as he looked at the road ahead of him.

Almost home.

///

"Christopher where's the formula?" Seungmin asked searching the cabinet for the tub.

"It should be in there." Chan said as he walked into the kitchen looking up into the cabinet. "Ah, here it is." He said reaching up and grabbing it. "Is he fussy?" Chan asked looking at Seungmin who nodded humming softly. "He's always fussy when he wakes up, just like his Appa." Seungmin snickered as he gently rocked the tiny infant who was starting to get impatient.

Snorting Chan started to make the bottle pouring in the formula before reaching over to grab water.

"I heard Innie's coming back today." Seungmin said as he looked down at baby Han-Jae. "Hmm." Chan hummed softly as he put the bottle into the warmer.

"I'm glad he found Hyunjin." Seungmin said as he looked over at the Alpha who nodded. "He's just Innie's type." Chan said with a small laugh as he leaned against the counter a small smile on his face. "I'm happy for Innie, he's had a rough time these few years." Chan said softly as he grabbed the bottle making sure it was just right before handing it to Seungmin. "I think he and Hyunjin will live a good life together. They already look like a married couple."

Nodding Seungmin gently nudged the bottle to the infants lips watching as the baby latched on.

"You don't think..you know who will show up again?" Seungmin asked looking over at Chan with a worried expression. "I don't know, Jeongin mentioned that they broke off ties completely, but that never stopped him from finding Jeongin." Chan said as he wrapped his arms around the younger male who nodded.

"Besides, he has Hyunjin now." Chan murmered as he looked down at his son who glanced up at him with doe eyes.

"I know." Seungmin said softly a sigh leaving him as he glanced over at the window watching as rain trickled down the glass. "I'm just a bit paranoid after the last time."

"He'll be okay baby, I promise you that Hyunjin won't let him near Jeongin." Chan said gently as he pressed a kiss to Seungmin's cheek. "You take a break for a little bit, I'll watch after Han-jae." Chan said as he carefully took the baby from Seungmins arms. Making sure to give the little one their bottle quickly after taking it from him.

"Make sure to burp him." Seungmin said as he walked to the couch laying down with an exhausted sigh. "Okay love." Chan said as he looked down at the tiny infant who pulled from the bottle.

"I'll make sure Innie brings your boyfriend when we have lunch." Chan said jokingly making the tiny infant coo and squeal.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing love."

/Sorry this took forever school has been hard and I got writers block. I also threw up yesterday so I'm sick lol, I feel better now though so I'm okay don't worry.

I hope you guys have a good day or night :)

Also I need mermaid tail colors for them for a short story so if you have any please share 💛💛

Jeongin

Hyunjin

Chan

Seungmin

Minho

Felix

Changbin