Chapter 45

-Emiko POV-

"Time's up! Seirin High... wins the Winter Cup!" announced the referee.
We all ran onto the court and I jumped into Tetsuya's arms.
"You did it!" I said and I snuggled into his neck. "You did it!"

"We did it" he said.
We laughed and he touched my cheek.
"Tetsu?" I was surprised.

My heart began to race and my cheeks were probably bright red.
"Emi" he said and let his forehead rest against mine. "I... I love you"
"Heh?" I was so surprised by his words, but his words filled my heart with joy.

He kissed me on my lips and I smiled.
"Me too" I whispered. "I love you too"
He smiled brightly and I kissed him again.
Everyone on Seirin cheered and we laughed, we were a bit embarrassed.

Seijuro walked to us and held out his hand.
"You... no, your team won" he said. "Congratulations. And prepare yourselves. Next time, we'll win"
"Yes. Let's play again" said Tetsuya and shook his hand. "And again and again and again"

"Get over here, you jackass" I said and hugged Seijuro. "You're all sweaty, but I don't care. I'm happy you're back, Sei"
"Me too, Emi" he said and hugged me back.

~

Satsuki called me, to ask if I wanted to come to a Generation of Miracles meet-up on 31st of January, Tetsuya's birthday.
"Sure!" I said. "I think he'll be very happy about that. I'll call Sei, to see if he's free"

"Thank you, Emiko-chan!" she said. "Could you come to the burger tent?"
"Sure, meet you there" I said and hung up.

~

I saw Satsuki, Kise and Aomine sit at a table.
"Emiko" said Aomine.
"Hello to you too" I said and sat down. "Sei said he'd love to come"

"Didn't Midorima say he'd come if he felt like it?" asked Aomine.
"He'll be fine" said Satsuki.
"Why are you so confident?" asked Aomine.

"Because I'll kick Midorima's ass if he doesn't come" I said and Aomine nodded.
"That just leaves Mukkun" said Satsuki. "He said it sounded like a pain in the butt and hung up on me"
"Really?" I said annoyed and rolled up my sleeves.

"What should we do about him?" asked Kise.
"What are you doing here, Kise?" asked Aomine.
"He was at a studio in the area doing a model shoot" said Satsuki.

"Getting Murasakibaracchi to come to Tokyo is our biggest obstacle right now" said Kise.
"You just need to set out some bait" said Aomine.
"How?" asked Satsuki.

"Listen closely" said Aomine. "First, put a tasty snack where he'll see it. He'll definitely go for it. Then lay out some more. And he'll be in Tokyo before he knows it!"
"Idiot" I sighed and hit him on the head.

"Can't you take this seriously?" shouted Satsuki. "Forget it. I'll do it myself"
She took out her phone and called Murasakibara.
"Sacchin? What?" he answered. "I'm not going if you're calling about street ball"

"Mukkun, I found a really tasty snack" said Satsuki. "Aren't you interested?"
"What?" said Murasakibara, he was interested all right.
"It has a new crisp but doughy texture" she said.

"Crisp but doughy?" he repeated.
"It's sort of like Vietnamese cuisine" she said. "And the secret ingredients are Sakura shrimp and powdered foie gras"
"That sounds good" he said.

"I'll get some, so could you come to Toko on the 31st?" she asked. "It's really good!"
"Really?" he said.
"That's not much different from my plan" said Aomine, who was also listening, so I pushed him away.

"It's very different from your plan" I whispered.
"I guess I'll go" said Murasakibara.
"Then I'll do my best to make some" said Satsuki.

"You idiot!" shouted Aomine.
"You will? Never mind" said Murasakibara and hung up.
"How about I call the ultimate weapon" I smiled and took out my phone. "Hey, Sei"