It's Okay To Not Be Okay

(Requested by shimla1210 💜)

The seven members wanted a hiking on a mountain they thought would be a good idea. They've hiked before, nothing bad happened, so why now? They thought their maknae is just not talking, but as soon as they turned around, they saw him, on the ground, barely bleeding as his head bled. All yelled and panic rises as they stared at Jungkook's pale face.

Jungkook had a minor concussion, but it still made the six worried. Their maknae needs rest, the reason he had hit his head is because he felt dizzy and nauseous, he was also exhausted. Jungkook tends to not say anything, and that was the concerning part. He needs to sometimes say what he feels. They demanded a mini hiatus until Jungkook gets better, because, he obviously can't do their schedule in his state. They only have a hiatus for 5 days, as it's what they demanded, and it was what the maknae told them.

They took Jungkook on a trip, it might relax him for a bit. He had told his hyungs that he had been stressed for the past few days after the incident. So, they thought of this, a trip for them and their maknae too. A time to relax and not deal with schedules for a while.

After the trip for 5 days, they went back and was better than ever. Their maknae is now okay and that's what assured them. But now, they'll be more attentive of each other, and not have another accident to happen.